Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye throwing some very fast, vicious one-twos yesterday (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    put a 75 lb suit on him and see how he does..

do i really have to tell you that it is more work to work out with a big body than a small one?

sheesh
    Of course it is but you should be able to throw 5 punch combos on the pads, otherwise how would you do it in for real in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
      The President did lol Even though HW's dont throw as many shots, Haye seems to have throwing under 25 punches per round down to an art. He is a joke to watch since he mvoed up. I hope Del Boy breaks him in half and turns his face into a pulp.
      I hate being the guy that has to defend Haye but come on, he's a cruiserweight who came up for the money. Every fight he's had, until this one, has been against bigger, stronger men. His strategy has played to his winning attributes; his speed and athleticism. Finally though he's fighting against someone his own size. Trust me he is a different league to Chisora. I encourage people to look at their stats, height, reach... check out their KO percentages... just look at them! And try this comparison.. here's Del Boy's media workout from the same venue on what looks like the same day:

Comment

dereck chisora public workout..

he looks to be in good shape too by his standards. the diffrence in speed, power and skills are vast though. haye should knock him out, but its HW boxing so who knows. chisora does have a good chin, if he is able to put pressure on haye in the early rounds without taking too much punishment and then land more and more bodyshots as the fight progresses he might wear haye down.

haye looked much, much sharped though. i think he will knock chisora out in the middle rounds.

Comment

Haye is faster stronger and more skilled - he should win ... can chisora's heart and determination overcome haye? .... I doubt it but anything is possible I guess
          Last edited by Daddy T; 07-09-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

chisora will get spanked, he talked himself into a fight and lasting with klitscho who was injured.

Tyson fury said Chisora has no power whatsoever and it shows.

Comment

Haye has the bigger punch and more athleticism but I think Chisora has the bigger heart. I'd give you a little bit of my loot to watch this. I wish it would come on TV. Grudge matches are so thrilling.

Comment

Chisora can take more punishment than Haye. If he can survive the early rounds and make a fight of it he could win. Haye is brittle and does not like being pressured.

Comment

Dereck constantly comes forward, aggressive and bullying type of fighter.

Haye is defensive, and throws the most when fighters crowd and pressure him.

= bloodbath!

Comment

Haye has the work rate of a snail, his punch output is terrible as a heavy weight.

If Haye can't stop him, i can see Chisora winning on points.

Comment

haye looking good, i think he could beat vitali at this point

Comment

Working...
                      X