Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Styles P is one of the most underrated rappera ever. Referenced tyson on last album!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea...I used to rock HEAVY with SP The Ghost and Jadakiss (used to be my FAV) as well as Sheek Louch. I had a chance to meet Kiss and SP years ago....one of the best moments of my young life at the time!

Comment

Fell off? Haha rap fell off this dude has been consistently dope. Rap is trash now. The only album that even comes close to how dope master of ceremonies since then is MAYbe jeezys thug motivation 103 but its not as raw.

Smoke a blunt while listening to master of the ceremonies is like the most chill ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
        Fell off? Haha rap fell off this dude has been consistently dope. Rap is trash now. The only album that even comes close to how dope master of ceremonies since then is MAYbe jeezys thug motivation 103 but its not as raw.

Smoke a blunt while listening to master of the ceremonies is like the most chill ****.
        It is pretty trash these days but there are some good artists out there still putting out dope stuff.

Slaughterhouse, Joe Budden is one of the most under-rated in the game, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Raekwon and few more.

But the hip-hop game now is trash. Especially compared to like the mid 90's and early years of 2000.

Too many Drake, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj dickriders.

Comment

i like jadakiss better than the ghost

Comment

how about Master P?

Or Lil Romeo

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              It is pretty trash these days but there are some good artists out there still putting out dope stuff.

Slaughterhouse, Joe Budden is one of the most under-rated in the game, Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Raekwon and few more.

But the hip-hop game now is trash. Especially compared to like the mid 90's and early years of 2000.

Too many Drake, Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj dickriders.
              True immortal technique kicks ass. Dont care what nobody says drake is not a rapper. I appreciate lil wayne but hes not that good. Really the only other mainstream rappers I listen to on the daily is ti jeezy and game they always come hard. Master p was tough too I dont give a fffuccck in his prime ha

Comment

Styles P is a monster. Hardcore gangsta rap right there.

I don't give a fuck if he famous.
                still knock the one, shotgun to his anus.
                then to his knee cap, then one to his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                  True immortal technique kicks ass. Dont care what nobody says drake is not a rapper. I appreciate lil wayne but hes not that good. Really the only other mainstream rappers I listen to on the daily is ti jeezy and game they always come hard. Master p was tough too I dont give a fffuccck in his prime ha
                  Yeh Drake's an RnB sorta dude but I can't stand him or the whole YMCMB crew.

Forgot about T.I.

I like Game but can't stand the constant name dropping in his songs lol.

Comment

Rap is overrated -

It's just like cigarettes - no good unless you're drunk.....

Comment

Working...
                    X