No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
    dude, Im not a "Cotto fan". Im a boxing fan. I felt Cotto got a gift against Clottey, I had Mayweather clearly winning the De la hoya fight, I had Marquez clearly winning the 3rd pacquiao fight. So I am not a pac_tard, I am not a cotto fanboy, I am not a Floyd hater. I just say what I see, and I saw Cotto winning this fight against Mayweather. Period.

Surrrrrreeeeeee

Comment

• Yes Diaz did say he trained him for a time but now Gamboa is supposedly going too work under May promotions

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        Dr. Ill is Puga/baracuda/punchville

Well that explains everything .

Comment

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          I hope you get paid to hate on Floyd? Because if not, you're a bigger idiot than I initially thought.
          i hope so too... and i dont give a **** what you think...

Comment

• This site is loaded with trolls. Goodness.

Comment

• I had Mosley beating Canelo last night BTW. Close fight, but I'm just calling it how I see it. Mosley even had the kid cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                Not bad for an overrated, shot to pieces bum, right? Even in his defeat he's finally getting the major props a great fighter like him deserves.

Too bad NSB is full of biased Mexican-american fans and Cotto haters, they must have felt like ***** last night after the performance Cotto put on.
                he was getting cheers wth are you talking about? lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  His ability to adjust, not just midfight but MIROUND (he goes from looping right hands to sweeping right hands to get around Cotto's guard then Left uppercuts become his money punch) it is easily the most potent attribute in boxing. It makes him an ATG and it makes him one of the greatest to ever do it.
                  So true. It's amazing to watch! Floyd let merchant interview him, and Floyd blasted Arum for getting in the way of making that fight.

Bottom line to me is Pacquiao just won't be able to reach Floyd. Even if Pacquiao were to throw 3000 punches a round, 2995 of those punches would probably miss, lmao.

Comment

• Few gifs

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      BINGO. The crowd cheered everytime Cotto through a punch. It could easily sway you when watching it live. Watch it again though, Cotto landed 3 PUNCES in round 3, all jabs. Masterful masterful defense.
                      yeah, it was a lot like the ODLH fight, people would go nuts but really for nothing... granted he landed some but not to the extent the crowd made it seem

Comment

Working...
                      X