No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal on Board For Cloud: Waiting For Showtime Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal on Board For Cloud: Waiting For Showtime Date

On Tuesday, BoxingScene.com broke the story that a clash between IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19KOs), and former champion Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16KOs), was in the works. Shortly thereafter, BoxingScene's Jake Donovan wrote an article in which Cloud's manager and trainer Al Bonnani said that his fighter had agreed to the fight and they were just waiting to see if Pascal would agree to terms. [Click Here To Read More]

The first 3-4 RDS might be something very special.

very good fight overall.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      The first 3-4 RDS might be something very special.

very good fight overall.
      Agreed.

Potential to be a real war imo.

Some really good fights to be made at 175, especially if the likes of Froch, Ward, Bute & Pavlik move up too.

Comment

Clouds gonna walk him down, can't wait.

Comment

Had a feeling Pascal would do whatever it took to get out of an elimination fight with Sillakh, just happy to see its against a champion in Cloud.

All that's left is the network to NOT screw this one up, and we should have a hell of a fight on our hands.

Comment

Comment

Can't wait to see this fight, and to see my boy Pascal dominate this bum.

Comment

Definitely something worth looking forward too...

Comment

They're not the most skillful boxers out there, but Pascal is a good athlete and Cloud can punch. Could be fun.

Comment

I think Pascal style will frustrate Cloud just like it did Dawson I expect Pascal to dominate the first half of the fight but since his stamina is ****ty Cloud could catch in the late rounds and KO him

Comment

Working...
                    X