No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Khan's Loss, Chisora's Shot, Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Khan's Loss, Chisora's Shot, Froch

ANOTHER Brit abroad and yet another controversial decision.

Last Saturday, Bolton's Amir Khan lost his WBA and IBF light-welterweight titles to Lamont Peterson in Washington DC — Peterson's backyard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahaha... Fwank is still pi**ed his cash cow khan left him. If he was still with him, fwank would be going on about the referee for months. Hypocritical tw*t.

Comment

If Chisora fights Klitschko the way he Did against Helenius, who looks like Chris Kaman from the NBA, he will be destroyed even faster than Most Believe. Of Course when i say Most i mean everyone outside of the UK. For some reason the Brits Have an Imaginary Boxing Level that only they Exist on and strangely enough Chisora is there, Followed by David Haye and Khan Right behind them. What gets me is how The UK Fans and Press will say Chisora got robbed, but refuses to give Credit to Lamont Peterson who used most of the Same Tactics against Khan. If Helenius Had Ran Around the Ring Like Amir Khan did, they would be really Ranting and Raving right now. But that either shows how Little they Know about the Sport they Created or How Biased they are. I agree with the Latter. While watching the Chisora/Helenius English Broadcast on Youtube, i was really starting to wonder if Chisoras Trainers was doing the Commentary because they were so heavily on Chisoras Side it made it very Hard to Score the close Rounds and there was alot of them. Chisora did nothing Special and i Thought Helenius did a nice job of Blocking alot of those shots However i Felt Chisora did enough to win as the Aggressor. But am i going to cry Robbery...NO. I have Chisora as the Fourth Best Heavyweight in the UK. Tyson Fury has to be #1 with his WIpeout of CHisora, then i got the Young David PRice and David Haye to round out my Top 3. Chisora is a Decent Fighter but LIke i said, Hes nothing Special

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
        Hahaha... Fwank is still pi**ed his cash cow khan left him. If he was still with him, fwank would be going on about the referee for months. Hypocritical tw*t.
        i don't dispute that but his assessment of the fight was pretty spot on though.

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
          If Chisora fights Klitschko the way he Did against Helenius, who looks like Chris Kaman from the NBA, he will be destroyed even faster than Most Believe. Of Course when i say Most i mean everyone outside of the UK. For some reason the Brits Have an Imaginary Boxing Level that only they Exist on and strangely enough Chisora is there, Followed by David Haye and Khan Right behind them. What gets me is how The UK Fans and Press will say Chisora got robbed, but refuses to give Credit to Lamont Peterson who used most of the Same Tactics against Khan. If Helenius Had Ran Around the Ring Like Amir Khan did, they would be really Ranting and Raving right now. But that either shows how Little they Know about the Sport they Created or How Biased they are. I agree with the Latter. While watching the Chisora/Helenius English Broadcast on Youtube, i was really starting to wonder if Chisoras Trainers was doing the Commentary because they were so heavily on Chisoras Side it made it very Hard to Score the close Rounds and there was alot of them. Chisora did nothing Special and i Thought Helenius did a nice job of Blocking alot of those shots However i Felt Chisora did enough to win as the Aggressor. But am i going to cry Robbery...NO. I have Chisora as the Fourth Best Heavyweight in the UK. Tyson Fury has to be #1 with his WIpeout of CHisora, then i got the Young David PRice and David Haye to round out my Top 3. Chisora is a Decent Fighter but LIke i said, Hes nothing Special
          You know, I was going to try and be an unbiased as humanly possible in response to this because to be fair, there’s SOME truth in what you’re saying.

We are a proud people. Sometimes, it can go too far. Example, I believe the one of the gentlemen you are referring to from the British version of Fury/Helenius is Duke Mckenzie. Now Duke’s a 3 weight world champion but I will concede that he was far too caught up in the moment.

However, everything you said from Fury vs Chisora onwards is laughable. Whatever your point was, you epically failed right there.

Do the honourable thing and ban yourself. Take some time to reflect how little you know about this sport we created or just how biased you really are?

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
            However, everything you said from Fury vs Chisora onwards is laughable. Whatever your point was, you epically failed right there.
            Do the honourable thing and ban yourself. Take some time to reflect how little you know about this sport we created or just how biased you really are?
            WHy? Because i have an Opinion that you dont Agree with. Thats absurd. My point was that the Brits have a way of Making an Average Fighter more than what he really is. And that they are just as Biased, if not moreso, than anyone i have ever Seen. Not sure what was Laughable able Fury Easily Beating Chisora or that i think Price is better but i could see how it got off point. But what Bias do i have Against British Fighters? Froch is one of my Favorite Fighters and i Would enjoy the Eventual Showdown with Fury and Price, which i think will be a really Good Fight. Maybe its because i dont Back Chisora, who i feel is a very Average fighter. Probably so. Sorry i just think he thats good. And thanks for the ReQoute, It must of Stung to have to repeat a line i Wrote but you have to admit it was a Good One.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
              Warren has been a lot nicer to Khan than other fighters who have left him. He never really stuck the knife in him like he did Hatton and Calzaghe. (Although that might be down to him trying to work with him again, and Khan signed a deal with sky and didnt go with Warrens pay monthly channel Boxnation so he might be starting to now)

However u are right if Khan was still one of his fighters he'd be calling it the biggest robbery in the history of the sport

Comment

Working...
              X