Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green: No Retirement, I Want Tarver in The U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green: No Retirement, I Want Tarver in The U.S.

Former IBO cruiserweight world champion Danny Green has put off retirement for now, announcing his intention for a re-match with American Antonio Tarver in the US.

[Click Here To Read More]

Respect to Green for wanting a rematch in the US, but I don't see the point.

Comment

Much Respect for the legend, the greatest of all time, Danny Green.

Even with Tarver's poison water and obviously paid off referee, Danny gave Tarver the fight of a life time and even played with Tarver and let him have a few rounds. This time play time is over. Tarver is going to sleep for a very long time. Even Charlie Z with his 3.5K PSI will be impressed.

WAR GREEN!

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
        Much Respect for the legend, the greatest of all time, Danny Green.

Even with Tarver's poison water and obviously paid off referee, Danny gave Tarver the fight of a life time and even played with Tarver and let him have a few rounds. This time play time is over. Tarver is going to sleep for a very long time. Even Charlie Z with his 3.5K PSI will be impressed.

WAR GREEN!
        Spoken like a true knowledge filled poster. Green K sir!!!

Comment

I hope this fight happens so I can unload on Tarver. This would be as pointless as a Tarver-Hopkins rematch. Tarver cant beat Hop just like Green cant beat Tarver. Styles make fights and Tarver is way too durable, too crafty and too slick for Green.

Green needs to fight guys who will fight backing up. Green has to be coming forward. Tarver doesnt back up. He comes forward, and Green is TERRIBLE off his back foot.

Comment

Green loses again tarver is more hungry to be back on top

Comment

Comment

Comment

i don't see green winning a rematch . Tarver is better boxer , he's bigger and he's a southpaw . Danny Green can't figure out southpaws and there's no chance he'll learn at 38 .

Comment

Are you guys forgetting that Danny Green is a legend? Once you inherit powers they are very strong, since he was the one to beat RJJ he gained the strongest powers since he was direct opponent, Tarver only got 2nd hand powers from Green, they arent effective.

Tarver is lucky both of Green's hands were broken and he was fighting with alot of diseases he picked up, plutonium poisoning, allergies to pollen, his asthma acting up, he broke his toe's, his blood pressure was high, he had aches and pins and needles thru out his body, he just gave a liver to a homeless man the night before and the morning of the fight he went and got his wisdom teeth pulled out.

Despite all of this the legend Danny Green STILL almost won, can you imagine a healthy Danny Green? I can, just imagine a prime RJJ, thats what kind of powers Green inherited, Tarver only inherited past-prime RJJ powers when he beat Green since all the colds and viruses in Green's body couldnt transfuse all the powers!

War Danny "I am Legend" Greeeeeeen.

He will win the rematch

//got 10 kangaroos on that if anyone wants to bet (100m)

Comment

Working...
                    X