Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its a bitter pill to swallow for Barrera, what a sore loser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its a bitter pill to swallow for Barrera, what a sore loser!

LOL The guy gets outpunched, out thought and basically outclassed on all accounts and after the fight he doesnt give Khan any props whatsoever.

He said he didnt feel Khan's punches.......umm, is that why you flew half way across the ring from a Khan right???

Poor guy, no wonder he cant admit defeat. After a humiliating beating like that hes so far in denial he can't even see straight; he'll probably say next that he was drugged.
    Barrera was a good fighter in his prime, clearly limited but pretty good. But he fought someone who was just naturally a superiour athlete to him.

Overrated? Yes
    Simply because like JCC he had a padded record with roadsweepers and toilet cleaners to boost his watery credentials.
    When he stepped up to the big boys (Khan, and no pun intended) the midget was just destroyed.
    Outclassed in every sense of the word

It sucks to know people like you exist. Thanks Internet.

It's so easy to make real friends in real life. There's still hope for you. Really.

Comment

Comment

Khan didn't look like he was punching hard so I'm not surprised by Barrera's statement. He was punching off the back foot trying to win on points which he did.

The fight should have been a no contest in my opinion though it would have been a shame for paying customers, because of that most of my respect goes for Barrera for continuing the show.

Comment

What's the old saying, show me a good loser, and I will show you a loser.

Dude has pride. So what?

Comment

Barrera though to be fair has always been a bit of a sore loser

I remember Pac handing him his ass on a plate in there first fight
            only for him to moan to the ref about his cut he actually wanted the fight stopped
            and then goes and hits pac on a break trying to get to him and it wasnt working

He lost period..
            Got outclassed and didnt really touch khan at all

Comment

I knew there would be people doing this.
              Last edited by Spacey1991; 03-14-2009, 07:44 PM.

Comment

this thread sux.... mab was cut

Comment

I must agree wit the thread starter..Mab simply got DESTROYED period.
                  **** his cut..He's just a sore humilated loser..I mean he just got ass kicking from amir khan!!! hahahahaha!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X