Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: King Eyes $2 Million For Stiverne's Klitschko Purse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: King Eyes $2 Million For Stiverne's Klitschko Purse?

According to reports in the Russian press, promoter Don King requested a purse of $2 million dollars, and the American television rights, for Bermane Stiverne's mandatory challenge of WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (45-4, 41KOs). Stiverne (23-1-1, 20KOs) became the mandatory challenger after winning a final eliminator against Chris Arreola last month.

[Click Here To Read More]

thats actually not too bad.

Comment

Did anyone see the end of the Stivierne-Arreola bout? Don king gets in a shouting match and then gets pushy with a woman on the edge of the ring. Then he falls partially off the stairs, it was hilarious i thought he broke his hip at first.

Comment

Is he really going to fight him?

Comment

I hope Stiverne doesn't get shafted im just glad it's not the so called 'nightmare' crybaby Arreola getting a title shot. Pointless to see and I don't even know how the hell he got an eliminator match to begin with beating ESPN quality fighters.

Comment

Is 2 million a high number for a heavyweight championship fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
              Did anyone see the end of the Stivierne-Arreola bout? Don king gets in a shouting match and then gets pushy with a woman on the edge of the ring. Then he falls partially off the stairs, it was hilarious i thought he broke his hip at first.

I did see that. It was hilarious!!

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                Is 2 million a high number for a heavyweight championship fight?
                Against a Klitschko yes.

Comment

This would be a career payday for Stiverne so if King pulls it off good for him. But it's unlikely he's going to see this.

Comment

Since when the Vitali is 45-4, 41KO?

Comment

Working...
                    X