No announcement yet.

Jim Rome rips Arum and Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm View Post
    You'll have to excuse Bombs. He randomly makes shit up.
    Yeah he is a butt hurt kid trying to save his idol who has turned out to be a ducking fake , he cant do anything else but make **** up lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      LOL Jim Rome is a known Pac hater since Manny denied him tickets to the Mosley fight if im not mistaken. He requested Roach to get him rindside tickets and Manny said he didn't know him or something like that lol.
      My queer son, he who continues to defend my name righteously shall be embraced in my bosom at the gates of Pacland.

Comment

Where's Skip?

Norman Bates lookin mutha****a

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
          Where's Skip?

Norman Bates lookin mutha****a
          Awwwwwww man. This made me LOL really hard.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Lol... first he goes to calling Mayweather a pus-e and now he's calling Pac a ducker.
            Honestly... I bet that dude know's shet about the sport

Not at all , after the Marquez III fight , people are starting to open their eyes , EVERYBODY WAS BRAINWASHED BY THE MEDIA WITH THE PACQUIAO HYPE .

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              I saw that earlier; he called Pac a ducker. What they've been doing all this time to Floyd is projecting.
              finally the media and boxing fans are opening their eyes up and realizing who the real DUCKER IS...the pac mania got everyone blinded...now people and even lots of pinoys are realizing that it's pac who's actually ducking and looking for excuses....pinoys need to pressure arum and pacquiao otherwise they will keep making those cherry picked fights.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                You'll have to excuse Bombs. He randomly makes shit up.
                no kidding.

Comment

Really glad to see this. I'd like to see what Skip Bayless has to say now.

Comment

Damn, homie...

Comment

If I remember right he was actually the very first person to suggest Pacquioao might be juicing. It was after the Diaz fight I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X