No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal-Hopkins II, Dawson-Andrade in Play For May 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal-Hopkins II, Dawson-Andrade in Play For May 21

It seems that everything is set for Jean Pascal (26-1-1, 16 KOs) to defend his WBC/IBO light heavyweight titles in a rematch with Bernard Hopkins (51-5-2, 32 KOs) on May 21. They fought to controversial majority draw on December 18 in Quebec City. HBO has picked up the fight, where Showtime had televised the initial bout. The rematch may once again take place in Quebec.

[Click Here To Read More]

pascal will ko hop this time around

Comment

Librado Andrade? Seriously Chad?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
        Librado Andrade? Seriously Chad?
        Exactly what I'm thinking. I guess HBO is willing to have Dawson fight Andrade because he is well known in Canada like the story said. I'd rather see Dawson fight Erdei since Erdei called him out about a week ago, but that fight would be bigger here in the States on the East Coast. I expect Dawson to put a boxing clinic on Andrade in boring fashion. I hope he's impressive though so Hopkins will have some incentive to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post

Your name says it all.

Comment

isnt Tavoris Cloud in this division as well ? hey Chad u scared homey ? thats the guy i wanna see dawson face, they dont need another canadian to hype up the event, pascal by himself will fill the place up. .. and Bhop gonna whoop his azz this time, landslide UNANIMOUS DECISION, boxing clinic ! all aspiring boxers take your paper and pencil out.

Comment

puerto ricans still upset bout trinidad gettin executed in 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                I expect Dawson to put a boxing clinic on Andrade in boring fashion.
                That's what I'm expecting too. I have no real interest in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                  Exactly what I'm thinking. I guess HBO is willing to have Dawson fight Andrade because he is well known in Canada like the story said. I'd rather see Dawson fight Erdei since Erdei called him out about a week ago, but that fight would be bigger here in the States on the East Coast. I expect Dawson to put a boxing clinic on Andrade in boring fashion. I hope he's impressive though so Hopkins will have some incentive to fight him.
                  I am not happy about this either, no reason why he couldn't have fought Zsolt over a stylistically easy and slow opponent for him who will just walk into his jab and lead left all night.

Comment

Nonsensical comment.

Comment

Working...
                    X