• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
    like father like son

difference is: the dad is honest about it, the son is a hypocrite
    Brief but so spot on.

Comment

• If Floyd fought Canelo at 154, the issue would be something else right now, and I promise you there would be another controversy. I've never seen a build up to a Floyd fight where he was given the slightest benefit of the doubt on anything. His opponents fans will latch onto something, anything and ride that horse until it gives out from exhaustion.

Floyd's potential win has already been deemed dubious so his haters can have it both ways. If he wins, Canelo was weight drained because of the hypocritical Mayweather, but if he loses Canelo is the greatest fighter that ever lived. Either way, the BoxingScene loons can have whatever fulfilment their delusional minds can imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowardsinboxing View Post
        Ok, you win! Now, what can you say about Cotto? Any thoughts?
        What about Cotto?

He was a solid Jr. Welterweight. Signature wins vs. Abdullaev and Pinto at 140. Chin exposed at 140 by the likes of Chop Chop and a Colombian fighter whose name escapes me.

He moved up to 147 and looked solid until he fought elite to semi-elite competition. Margarito and Pac beat him soundly. Ducked Paul Williams at 147 blatantly.

Moved up to 154 and beats average competition, but once again lost when he stepped up to semi-elite (trout) and of course Money May.

Overall a solid fighter with two solid wins against Judah and Margarito (rematch).

Comment

• Originally posted by cowardsinboxing View Post
          Apparently, it was the time (when Pacquiao KO hatton cold in 6 min. mark) lil floyd's balls sunk so sudden to his throat to fight Pacquiao.

Seeing a guy that was giving him a hard time (actually made him turn his back and slip his head outside the ring just to keep himself from getting hit by haymakers before he was able to score a KO in the latter rounds) being KOed cold in the early rounds was quite an traumatic experience for lil floyd.
          Did Floyd's ball shrink up when he watched Marquez lay Pacquiao out COLD? The same Marquez he toyed with after almost two years out of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            If Floyd fought Canelo at 154, the issue would be something else right now, and I promise you there would be another controversy. I've never seen a build up to a Floyd fight where he was given the slightest benefit of the doubt on anything. His opponents fans will latch onto something, anything and ride that horse until it gives out from exhaustion.

Floyd's potential win has already been deemed dubious so his haters can have it both ways. If he wins, Canelo was weight drained because of the hypocritical Mayweather, but if he loses Canelo is the greatest fighter that ever lived. Either way, the BoxingScene loons can have whatever fulfilment their delusional minds can imagine.
            If Floyd had fought Ginger at 154, the zombies would say Floyd was forced by Showtime to take the fight at 154, and also Floyd will only fight a GREEN Alvarez, but would never fight GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm View Post
              If Floyd had fought Ginger at 154, the zombies would say Floyd was forced by Showtime to take the fight at 154, and also Floyd will only fight a GREEN Alvarez, but would never fight GGG.
              yeah, sure but the point becomes more obvious when one realizes Floyd can never win even when he always does.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  fight would be easy but you want him to drain down to 150?
                  yes, that would have been the wise move 150/151. why make it harder than need be!

Comment

Working...
                  X