Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Non-Africans have neanderthal blood in them..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Non-Africans have neanderthal blood in them..

If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

all non-africans have between 1-4% neanderthal dna in them.....

now i shouldn't say "non-african" since we (non-direct africans) have a mixture of african in us (**** sapiens) and neanderthal....

but if your are not a direct descendant of an african..... then your have neanderthal dna in you

so..... only in around sub saharian africa, west africa, and maybe east africa will you find "pure" **** Sapiens 100%

asians, europeans, native americans etc. etc.. North Africans (since they are arab) middle east etc.. all have neanderthal dna

http://news.discovery.com/human/gene...al-110718.html

Neanderthals must have been crazy intelligent if that is the DNA that separates the rest of the world from Africans.

Comment

Thanks for the info but is there a point to this? How do you feel about mongos?

Comment

This is news? Anthropologists have known for years that Neanderthals and ****-Sapiens interbred :geek9:

Poet

Comment

I always knew Non-africans had something in common that Africans dont have.

This could explain why Africans usualy score low on IQ tests in comparison with other races.

Comment

Did I just get called a caveman? I know of one Mexican caveman...

Comment

Why do people think Neanderthals are dumber than ****-sapiens.

Maybe they were smarter and we are lucky to have mixed with them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Expert View Post
                  Question: Why do people think Neanderthals are dumber than ****-sapiens?
                  Answer: Because they're using modern-day Euro-peons as their example.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    Answer: Because they're using modern-day Euro-peons as their example.
                    Yeah but we have Neanderthal genes in us so that doesnt count.

Were Africans smarter than Neanderthals. What did they invent that the Neanderthals didnt have?

Comment

Working...
                    X