No announcement yet.

Wlad-Chisora cancellation: SAP Arena, Mannheim, Germany seats just 15,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    Tell me about that boxing scribe who wrote the article, mate. You said he has several pen names. Why would a fucking serious writer have so many different names?
    He owns the website, he doesn't want people to know it's him expressing those opinions.

I think he's crazy. Under his pen name "Dave Lahr" he has a new article bashing the Klitschkos every other day. It's an obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      What's his real name and what are the different pen names, so I can be sure to check in the future?
      His real name is David Rosenberg.

His pen names include Dave Lahr, Sean McDaniel and Chris Williams, among others.

I'm not 100% sure what the other ones are. I don't post or read over there, I just checked it out when it was brought to my attention by someone here.
      Last edited by The Hammer; 12-08-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Alright, thanks.

Comment

I have a feeling the card will be resheduled for January...

I was hoping Wlad would fight three times this year, but he will likely fight three times in 2011.

Comment

I just saw his terrible article on east side. It's a disgrace and makes the site out to be a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
              I just saw his terrible article on east side. It's a disgrace and makes the site out to be a joke.
              East Side is a damn joke. The site sucks.

The mods exercise too much power and you can't express yourself as freely as you can on here.

The Boxing History section of that site is good though.

Comment

My December just got ruined. I was pumped for this fight on Sat. As for the injury, Wlad isnt the type of fighter that would fake an injury. Injuries are a part of the sport and occasionally they affect fights your most interested in...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  I have a feeling the card will be resheduled for January...

I was hoping Wlad would fight three times this year, but he will likely fight three times in 2011.
                  What do you think of the Haye vs Klitschko rumours?

Do you think Haye would pay Ruslan step-aside money if Wlad decided to brush aside his fight with Chisora?

From watching several Adam Booth interviews it seems he is adamant about fighting Ruslan next.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    My December just got ruined. I was pumped for this fight on Sat. As for the injury, Wlad isnt the type of fighter that would fake an injury. Injuries are a part of the sport and occasionally they affect fights your most interested in...
                    If anyone thinks Wlad is faking an inury, they are fucking stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Exactly.

We'll likely see Wlad in January or early February, the injury is a painful but usually heals completely within a month or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X