Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO YOUR TELLIN ME.... IF BARACK OR McCAIN DIES... .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] SO YOUR TELLIN ME.... IF BARACK OR McCAIN DIES... .

Biden Or This Palin Will Take Over.

Biden>>>>>>>>>>>>>palin

i gotta see her rack first.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
      I second that!

Comment

Palin she is a beautiful good woman.

Its rare you get a quality woman like that who is not moody and butch and mean and two face and catty like H clinton.

Palin would be an excellent leader.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
          It's probably not as nice as her pretty face...she has 5 kids. Unless she's got a set of fakes they're likely sagging to her knees....got love the fact that she must love to **** tho.....oh wait I'm supposed to take this woman seriously aren't I? pfft I can't....

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
            It's probably not as nice as her pretty face...she has 5 kids. Unless she's got a set of fakes they're likely sagging to her knees....got love the fact that she must love to **** tho.....oh wait I'm supposed to take this woman seriously aren't I? pfft I can't....
            she is the ideal woman, strong, smart, pretty, takes care of her family and her husband and probably satisfies him like crazy hence all the kids they got.

I would rather have her then hilary the ice queen lol

most liberal feminist types are the worst.

Comment

There is no way Palin lasts more than a month on the ticket she is the worst choice in history. She was the mayor of a small town and then governor for a year and a half of a state with the population of a medium-sized city. And she could not even stay out of trouble in that job, as she is being investigated for abuse of power and may even be impeached.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                There is no way Palin lasts more than a month on the ticket she is the worst choice in history. She was the mayor of a small town and then governor for a year and a half of a state with the population of a medium-sized city. And she could not even stay out of trouble in that job, as she is being investigated for abuse of power and may even be impeached.
                Hater alert.

Go back to the girls lockerroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  Hater alert.

wait for me!

in reality there not winning this **** unless they totally rig this election.

this **** is barry's to lose plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                    Hater alert.

McCain has been claiming Obama is inexperienced. Meanwhile, he turns that claim into a joke but picking a VP running mate who has zero national and international experience. Zero. Obama balanced his ticket by including Biden, a foreign policy expert. McCain has picked -- someone with zero experience. Zero. Why would McCain do such a thing that is clearly not good for the country. Well, obviously, he's doing it because he thinks he can get some Hillary votes.

It begs the question, of course -- is McCain stupid or does he think the voters are stupid? There is no comparison -- in experience or in policy positions -- between Clinton and Palin. None. The only, singular thing in common is that they are both female, and McCain is hoping that would be enough to grab a few more votes to get into the White House.

Then, of course, we will have a 72-year-old president, a cancer survivor; and a vice president -- a heartbeat from the presidency -- with no experience. It really is insane when you think about it. Insane McCain. Hopefully, McCain is wrong about the voters.

Comment

Working...
                    X