Garbage fight if true.

Somebody's getting knocked out .

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
      Saw Steve Kim retweet this on Twitter:

http://www.BillyCBoxing.com

Garbage fight if true.
      Not garbage at all, Julio has rebounded pretty well, I think weight was a legitimate excuse in some of the knock out loses he suffered, that said it's a pretty good fight, one Khan should win, but then again nothing surprises with Khan. Just remember that Khan is rebounding as well, this is a good opponent for him.

Comment

What weight is this supposed to be taking place at?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Not garbage at all, Julio has rebounded pretty well, I think weight was a legitimate excuse in some of the knock out loses he suffered, that said it's a pretty good fight, one Khan should win, but then again nothing surprises with Khan. Just remember that Khan is rebounding as well, this is a good opponent for him.
          Ok maybe not a "garbage" fight but its a big bummer compared to the other names that were brought up. Diaz has rebounded well but to me this is bad as Carlos Molina vs Khan. I'm sure Khan could face a lot worse but this fight doesn't excited whatsoever

Comment

Diaz gave a young prospect - albeit a fairly average one - a fair bit of bother in his last fight, so it's not the worst option.I don't really have any problem with fighters wanting to rebuild themselves with some mediocre opponents after a particularly devastating loss, especially when they're looking to regroup with a new trainer.

Comment

If this fights at welter, its a good fight.
              If its at 140, its pretty poor IMO

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
                Ok maybe not a "garbage" fight but its a big bummer compared to the other names that were brought up. Diaz has rebounded well but to me this is bad as Carlos Molina vs Khan. I'm sure Khan could face a lot worse but this fight doesn't excited whatsoever
                He's better than Molina, it's a step up. If victorious Peterson should be next, endless possibilities man.

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                If this fights at welter, its a good fight.
                If its at 140, its pretty poor IMO

Very true, don't know why I quickly assumed 147, we can only hope.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  Diaz gave a young prospect - albeit a fairly average one - a fair bit of bother in his last fight, so it's not the worst option.I don't really have any problem with fighters wanting to rebuild themselves with some mediocre opponents after a particularly devastating loss, especially when they're looking to regroup with a new trainer.
                  Unfortunately that is too sensible a view for this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Unfortunately that is too sensible a view for this forum.
                    Calm down, it is extremley sensible. Maybe "garbage fight" was too harsh. Like I said, this fight just doesn't excite me and I'm pretty positive a lot of people would agree. I should've elaborated, perfect fight for Khan but fans don't wanna see this

Comment

Working...
                    X