Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Broner avoid the top people at 140 and 147 like Floyd did as he moves up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    bu-bu-but he's fighting the P4P Legend killer Rees

you're a hater and this is getting OLD!
    What's sad is that his own fans won't critique his opposition, what's he doing fighting Gavin Rees anyway?

Comment

Poll seems fairly even.

Comment

He'll take the path pf ;east resistance, following the Mayweather career path. They have the same advisor and he will follow the same path trying to make as much money as possible and protect his " 0 " , not making the fights fans wanna see, andtesting himself.

Comment

He'll take the path of least resistance, following the Mayweather career path. They have the same advisor and he will follow the same path trying to make as much money as possible and protect his " 0 " , not making the fights fans wanna see, andtesting himself.

Comment

The hate on NSB today has gotten out of control!

Comment

As much as I hate watching repeats of Coronation street .., I'll be watching this Mayweather repeat and I think he's the real deal

Broner has not given us any reason to believe he is ducking anyone.. quite the opposite.. Calling out other world champions.. trying to unify... give the guy a break until he cleary avoids somebody the same weight as him and if that happens he will have deserved hate and people debating whether he will duck in the furture..
              Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 02-01-2013, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                What's sad is that his own fans won't critique his opposition, what's he doing fighting Gavin Rees anyway?
                Gavin Ree's is taking the place of another world champion Ricky Burns... This should be a unification fight but Burns is clearly ducking and i don't blame him tbh

And don't get me wrong I won't be calling myself a fan until he has some memorable fights under his belt that I wouldn't mind watching again

for instance
                Mayweather vs Gatti/Corrales/Hatton/Ortiz/Castillo/De La Hoya

these are some fights I have and will probably watch again some day so i consider myself a fan

not really interested in Broner like that yet
                Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 02-01-2013, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Answer: waiting for Ricky Burns to man up.

Basically, this poll is loaded, the TS's opening salvo contains inaccuracies (previously repeated ones) and there isn't a hint of objectivity in the topis to make it really worth debating.

I've seen the TS's baseless claims of Mayweather avoiding Tszyu but he can never states when it was realistic in both men's career to fight. He also never takes into account that even if Tszyu HAD beaten Hatton and not retired, them being on rival TV networks back then would make the fight notoriously difficult to negociate (I assumes the TS was watching boxing when Lewis/Holyfield was trying to be made).

The TS has previously refused to acknowledge that Hatton at 140lbs, went for a unification against comedy champ, Carlos Maussa rather than face Mayweather, and then requested two warm-up fights (which turned into three) before finally facing him.

He continually states his PERCEPTIONS as facts without knowledge or rationale to back it up, rendering his original point (about Broner) moot. It the TS wrote about Broner, stated why he thinks the way he does, maybe using previous behaviour, and putting up a sensible poll, We might have ourselves a sensible debate. But the lack of even a shred of objectivity loses the thread all credibility.

People won't change the subject if it's actually worth talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    As he physically matured and had to fight at heavier weights, Floyd Mayweather is well-known to have avoided the best at 140 like Tszyu and Cotto, as well as the top prime people at 147 (like 2007 Mosley, Williams and Cotto again when he moved up).

Like Floyd, Adrien Broner is too big to remain at lightweight for very long.

Will Broner follow in Floyd's footsteps and avoid dangerous people like Lucas Matthyse and Danny Garcia, as well as top welterweights like Robert Guerrero, and instead cherry-pick overrated, vulnerable boxers like Amir Khan and faded old fighters?
                    This actually happened? Had no idea Mayweather-Khan was on, you just broke an exclusive!

Comment

LOL at the same person under different alts talking to himself. NSB is trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X