Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye is on Facebook saying he has a huge announcement coming soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a ****, he should just stay retired.

Comment

Its not even him.

I wouldnt mind him coming back he has the potenital, and i stress POTENTIAL to be in some entertaining fights in a division that is pretty lacking in entertainment value

Comment

Not his real profile.

Comment

Originally posted by LFC View Post
          He is going to make an appearance on Eastenders as a bodyguard for Ian Beal.
          was gonna say maybe he got a role as an extra in some film or other but more likely what you said.

actually, anyone seen that episode of "extras" with ross kemp? not that makes me think of haye, a lot.

Comment

Yeah, I doubt that's his profile.
            But I would like it if he was Vitali's opponent in September. Not that he really earned another title shot with the poor showing against Wladimir, but it would be the most exciting fight to do at heavyweight, at the very least the buildup and promotion would be good.

Comment

His twitter page says nothing.

http://twitter.com/#!/mrdavidhaye

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                Not his real profile.
                Probably not his page.

Comment

larry got suckered

Comment

He's coming out!

Comment

IF it’s to announce a fight with VK then he’ll have no problem getting his licence back, it’s too big a fight for the BBBC to refuse. Not only that but the WBC will welcome the fight, the sanctions fees with keep Sulaiman in beluga caviar for months.

The issue I have is....sigh.....having to support him, which i would, but only because he’s English. I’m still seething about the WK fight and the way he mugged all of us off. However, all i ask, and all i ask of ANY boxer, is to do your best. IF the fight is on and IF he performs as well as he possibly can then i’ll be satisfied.

Doesn’t stop him being a first class w**ker though.

Comment

Working...
                      X