Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola on Mitchell: KO in Six, I Hate This F***ing Guy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola on Mitchell: KO in Six, I Hate This F***ing Guy

Heavyweight contender Chris Arreola is just over a week away from his crossroads fight against Seth Mitchell. The outspoken fighter appeared on the latest edition of BoxingScene Radio to talk about the upcoming fight. In Arreola's mind, there really isn't anyway he can lose the fight.

"There is no reason I should lose to this guy. The only way I can lose to this guy is if he lands a lucky punch but that isn't going to happen," Arreola confidently stated.

Arreola is so confident that he will win the fight that he said that he doesn't see Mitchell surviving past the halfway mark of the fight, let alone all 12 rounds. [Click Here To Read More]

Looking in the mirror, gives Arreola every reason in the world to hate somebody. Mitchell's no world beater, but Arreola needs to just worry about being in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
      Looking in the mirror, gives Arreola every reason in the world to hate somebody. Mitchell's no world beater, but Arreola needs to just worry about being in shape.
      You ain't neva lied. I'd like to see Arreola with at least one ab muscle during his career. Not too much to ask. He speaks the truth though.

Comment

I didn't know Arreola had hate towards Seth Mitchell... Where'd that come from?

Either way, no way Seth wins this fight. NO. WAY.

Comment

What's the deal with the animosity between Arreola and Mitchell? Anyone heard of anything before?

And Arreola better get back to his old ways because I've been less then impressed with him as of late. The Klitschko loss I understood because Chris fought his ass off. But I still haven't forgave him for the Adamek and Stiverne losses.

Comment

One has talent but no dedication, the other has dedication but no talent.

Comment

nestNiceGuy;13691438]Looking in the mirror, gives Arreola every reason in the world to hate somebody. Mitchell's no world beater, but Arreola needs to just worry about being in shape.[/QUOTE] Did U See His Recent Pics???? Dude Looks Pretty Freaking Slim. Don't Really Know About Having AB muscle Showing, Since He Had A Shirt On But He Looked Slim. Anyways Different Level, Chris Should Destroy Seth

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Not sure which is supposed to be which. Never seen any reason to associate Arreola with talent or dedication. Mitchell has some natural talent but not enough to make up for his lack of experience and defensive liabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Not sure which is supposed to be which. Never seen any reason to associate Arreola with talent or dedication. Mitchell has some natural talent but not enough to make up for his lack of experience and defensive liabilities.
                  Arreola has natural boxing skills but hasn't seemed that dedicated in the gym, I'm basing that on the shape he's come in. I gotta admit though recently he's looked better. In the other hand Mitchell isn't that great of a boxer but he's been in good shape, seems like he works hard.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    Your post has no accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                    X