Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jail time will only make PBF's PPV#s go up in the near future.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jail time will only make PBF's PPV#s go up in the near future.

To all the PACfarts celebratin' PBF's incarceration. It's only gonna make his PPV#s rise even higher, haha.

The documentary he shot about him going to jail is gonna help as well.

Comment

cool story bro, whats your %? Seeing as how your so adament about it......

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        cool story bro, whats your %? Seeing as how your so adament about it......
        Well, well, a ******* responds, lmao

Comment

Pacfarts are mad

Comment

lol, nah, i think pacquiao is a ****** and marquez beat him 3 times, but i think ppv experts are biggger losers.

Comment

This going to jail thing was a brilliant marketing ploy by Floyd, now all ex-cons around the world are going to start ordering his ppvs. I hear Bob Arum is trying to help Manny figure out a way for him to duplicate this genius.

Comment

This will without a doubt raise his numbers. People will want to see if prison affected him in his next fight. I could see them making it seem like it did to try and sell it. Probably won't since he's confined from everybody else

Comment

You mean more PPV with the help of Mexicans fighter on Cinco De Mayo . We all know his next fight is on Cinco De Mayo with Mexicans on his undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
                    This going to jail thing was a brilliant marketing ploy by Floyd, now all ex-cons around the world are going to start ordering his ppvs. I hear Bob Arum is trying to help Manny figure out a way for him to duplicate this genius.
                    Dude, you're missing my point. Controversy sells, that's what PBF has been all about, and this going to jail thing only adds to it. Just ask Mike Tyson, remember him ?

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    You mean more PPV with the help of Mexicans fighter on Cinco De Mayo . We all know his next fight is on Cinco De Mayo with Mexicans on his undercards.
                    It's called business strategy, maybe Dumbquiao should try it and maybe he'll do PBF PPV#s, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X