Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any posters live in Florida???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Any posters live in Florida???

Im considering moving my family to Florida. I dont want to raise my daughter in Michigan and overall just want a fresh start.

Shes for it. Im for it.

I been to Florida once when I was like 13 to go to Universal Studios and I remember it being beautiful.

It would be cool to check out the Bucaaneers, Jaguars and Miami Heat.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Im considering moving my family to Florida. I dont want to raise my daughter in Michigan and overall just want a fresh start.

Shes for it. Im for it.

I been to Florida once when I was like 13 to go to Universal Studios and I remember it being beautiful.

It would be cool to check out the Bucaaneers, Jaguars and Miami Heat.
    im not from florida but is it bad over there in michigan?

Comment

Originally posted by PAULIE! View Post
      im not from florida but is it bad over there in michigan?
      Yeah its pretty bad bro. The fall of Detroit is affecting even the suburbs.

Comment

ahh well good for you hope you find a safe place to raise your fam bro

Comment

Burn, you need to go visit again before you may a big jump like that. Things that you thought were great or beautiful at the age 13, might not be so great now. Moving to another state is risky, especially if others are involved. Do you have a good amount of money to stay on your feet for a while? Do you have any job prospects lined up? You have to consider all this, your baby is gonna need to eat. You have a decent job, you could always move to a better area in Michigan, like Oakland County, Canton, or somewhere a bit further from the city.

Comment

Im in NY now.. But im from Miami... I'll be moving back to Florida in November.. Moving to Orlando though.. nice spot.. cost of living is cheap and jobs are plenty.. I got 2 job offers already and i still have 3 more months before i move down..

Comment

You're gonna love it down here.

Comment

There's no other place like NYC to me. In the future I wish to move but to a better place still in NYC. A better neighborhood.

Good luck finding a new home Burner.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you Burner.

I hate rain and humidity and Florida is full of it...that's why I'm not heading that way..

I'll be moving from Chicago to Arizona next year..somewhere near Phoenix..it's not the most fun of places..but the area I'm looking at is a nice suburbia type place with extremely low crime rates..the weather is HOT AS HELL but it's dry heat as opposed to muggy ass humid heat..and it's a great place to raise a family..I got family out there now..and so does my girl..so we're good..on top of that we'll be super close to Vegas and not too far from Cali and Texas so it's a good spot that we agreed on..

Comment

i live in solfa, I would probably not recommend moving a family here. tampa area/jacksonville area, even west coast has a chance to make it a little better jobwise.

you gotta know what kind of work you wanna do though.

Comment

Working...
                    X