No announcement yet.

I take my buddy to a shoe store where I get my shoes for free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take my buddy to a shoe store where I get my shoes for free

and I am trying to link him up too so he can get shoes at no price as well. While we're waiting for the store owner I spot this Persian or Iranian girl if you wish by the name of Sara.

We chat for a bit and I look at her teeth and they seem in pretty good shape. She tries on a pair of ecco shoes and I tell her that she works there and she shouldn't be stinking up the shoes she's selling.

So I go closer to her again and I ask her to smile. Beautiful smile, beautiful teeth, I mean you would definitely want to ejaculate in that pretty mouth. So I think I see a permanent retainer at the back of the front teeth, there was a light grey shadow at the front and I am a little obsessed with braces so I ask her if she wore braces in the past. She says "yes" for three years.

So I go, and you got no retainer at the back? She says no. My buddy is in disbelief that I am having such a conversation in front of other customers at the store. I go how much did it cost you, this whole fixing of the mouth thing. Now here is the shocker, she goes well it wasn't nearly as much as I paid for my nose.

I am like, what are you talking about? She says, my plastic surgery for my nose. I look at that nose and it's picture perfect, you would definitely won't to rub some nuts on it. I am like how did it happen, and she says, you know I am Persian and in Iran like over 70% of the women get nose jobs among many other facial surgeries, she says even the guys now all of them get nose jobs.

She goes on telling me, that she had to pass her engineering exam to get into university and only then her family would sponsor her so she can get the nose job. She's like you know Persian plastic surgeons are the best. I didn't know that, I am still in shock pretty much looking at her face having vile thoughts ( asking her to fish hook her cheeks and smile, while flaring her nostrils so I flood all her opening with babies).

So I go kind of like in Brazil I guess with the butt implants, she's like oh really and she's extremely flat, I got more ass than she does. She tells me she might go to Brazil. So we continue talking and she tells me about herself, what else she does, where she lives, etc. etc. but I can't stop admiring her in the way she told me about her plastic surgery without any insecurity.

I compliment her telling her that it's very rare to meet such a genuine and secure person. I tell her, I mean if I got a nose surgery I would feel a little uncomfortable sharing with people. She says I can only be me and nobody else. I still want to ejaculate in her nostrils. We exchange contact info and I tell her your nose looks very cute, like the chipmunks in the park, they did a good job!
    Last edited by pesticid; 12-26-2012, 06:59 PM.

pay for your shoes, bum. how do you think that it looks to a hot piece when you're mooching free shoes? come on, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
      pay for your shoes, bum. how do you think that it looks to a hot piece when you're mooching free shoes? come on, son.
      haha, I still pay them with my insurance money

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        haha, I still pay them with my insurance money
        ohhh, orthotics?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
          ohhh, orthotics?
          that's what I applied for yes

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            that's what I applied for yes
            i got those sum*****es too. callouses - from all the running and jumping, i guess.

getting a little off topic though. sorry bro.

Comment

Working...
            X