No announcement yet.

i miss prime manny pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    All you got to do is refute the facts with facts , but at WW the facts blow you and you hype loving brigade away , its the most padded manipulated run in history and if you idiots knew the first thing about boxing you would only need to put his WW resume under scrutiny to see that the snow job sticks out like dog balls , you kids are just sooooooooooooooo gullible !
    You realize you've reached your full potential in life, right? I can tell that your brain is fully maxed out right now. Your posts are such piles of ****, damn.

Get another hobby.
    Last edited by samouraļ; 09-20-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I don't think his name will forever be linked to steroids. Hell, a lot of people don't even link his name to it NOW. But I also don't think he's done anything that is going to make people look back in 30 years and go "man, that guy was the greatest".

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        All you got to do is refute the facts with facts , but at WW the facts blow you and you hype loving brigade away , its the most padded manipulated run in history and if you idiots knew the first thing about boxing you would only need to put his WW resume under scrutiny to see that the snow job sticks out like dog balls , you kids are just sooooooooooooooo gullible !
        keep it coming ... you should replace some of your lines with Roger's and daddy mayweather's though, they're better at talking crap than you ... eg change "and if you idiots knew the first thing about boxing" with "you don't know **** about boxing" lol anyway please keep the hate coming you're giving me a laugh.
        Last edited by Daddy T; 09-20-2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

both floyd & manny are past prime.

as for the ped talk,

if you actually stop, used your brain, & think about it,

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS.

People of all walks of life & social structure take drugs to ehance their lives & performance & its legal but somehow if you take peds in sports its wrong?

time will reveal everything.

there was a time when pron, nudity, curse words, ****sexuality, equal rights for black people were considered taboo.

as time goes on, & people evolve socially & intellectually, peds will be as normal as taking vitamin c.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
            No he wont and it's stupid what you just said, all of them were caught.. Manny has passed every single test.
            Meh its my opinion. I dont think he was clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              Meh its my opinion. I dont think he was clean.
              That the way i always leave it now. This has been debated enough to realize that many think he was clean and the same amount think he was dirty, myself included. So whether they want to believe it or not, him avoiding the tests like the plague, during a highly suspicious part of his career, has tarnished his legacy. But like i said before they have no proof, other than tests my kid can pass, and neither do we so im done

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                That the way i always leave it now. This has been debated enough to realize that many think he was clean and the same amount think he was dirty, myself included. So whether they want to believe it or not, him avoiding the tests like the plague, during a highly suspicious part of his career, has tarnished his legacy. But like i said before they have no proof, other than tests my kid can pass, and neither do we so im done
                highly suspicious part of his career?

when would that be? ohh when floyd mayweather's family started accusing pac of steroid use without evidence. even the damn drug they were accusing him of a side meth (bullets bouncing off lmfaaaoo) had even less credibility than the accusation.

what pacquiao did, been done before, several times. there was nothing suspicious about pacquiao. the only ones clinging to that narrative are pacquiao haters & floyd stans.

Comment

It's crazy to think about how much of a physical monster he was for 8 years. He made up for his fundamental shortcomings with f***ing relentless speed, power, and activity. One of my shortlist of 5 favorite fighters to watch.

I wish he could somehow rediscover his crazy side just for the Marquez fight.

Comment

yeah same here but with all the tough fights hes had his clock has to slow down at some point and its all clear for everyone to see that he just is not the same fighter anymore im pleased to say that i got to see manny in his prime i will one day show my son when hes old enough one day just how much of a beast manny pacquiao was

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      It's crazy to think about how much of a physical monster he was for 8 years. He made up for his fundamental shortcomings with f***ing relentless speed, power, and activity. One of my shortlist of 5 favorite fighters to watch.

I wish he could somehow rediscover his crazy side just for the Marquez fight.
                      its like I said in another thread the other day, he needs to stop trying to box marquez and just turn it into a war - he wins a war v marquez but looses a chess match against him - end of story no debate about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X