Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some good causes, your interested in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some good causes, your interested in?

I think we should all stop hate crimes lol

Must see video

Comment

I used to care about things an stuff a long time ago, not so much now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        I used to care about things an stuff a long time ago, not so much now.
        Did tey get to u? Did tey brainwash you? Give you money, or women, to not care anymore LOL u can tell me, I know cases where they have done those things to get ppl on their side...

Comment

Permaban PB32

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
            Did tey get to u? Did tey brainwash you? Give you money, or women, to not care anymore LOL u can tell me, I know cases where they have done those things to get ppl on their side...
            Nah nothing like that, I just grew up a little and stopped worrying about stuff that really doesn't matter and that I can't do anything about.

Comment

90% of the stuff that people call police brutality isn't. If you are resisting arrest a cop is entitled to use force to effect that arrest. Resisting does not necessarily mean actually trying to harm a cop, it could be as simple as refusing to put your hands behind your back. If you're refusing to do so then the officer is legally entitled to hit you until you do.

There were some things on the vid you posted that were bona fide police brutality cases, but most of them were justified.

Comment

Well, I belive a hate crime was commited against me, nuthing can be done about it ok, but it still goes on today, and with girls too. they just have this hatered against me caz iam a lab rat puerto rican, that its coming off as hate.

Comment

which i always knew tey, n u, was racist, so remenber kids racism and hate are the same thing.

Comment

Well, I belive a hate crime was commited against me, nuthing can be done about it ok, but it still goes on today, and with girls too. they just have this hatered against me caz iam a lab rat puerto rican, that its coming off as hate.
                    Because girls aren't as in love with your COD-obsessed ass as you are means it's a hate crime?

Comment

Working...
                    X