floyd's silence deafening....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    You would want that, wouldn't you.
    if they eventually come out in the open with excuses.....
    then that's it......
    we know as pacman's fans that gay chickened out, then manny can move on to fight either williams or mosley.

moral victory for an average ordinary fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
      you lot are a bunch of haters...if mayweather was to start yapping,you lot would say he talks too much,but now he aint talking you lot are chatting the upmost crap..for those who don't know how floyd works,here it is:
      He always goes quite before a fight is signed...when everything is signed and its definately a done deal he will be talking..dont worry about that..if you want to bet your points,that he will start the **** talking before the fight then i will bet with you..cause he will.anyway the fight is soon done deal,virtually is so if you are so eager for the trash talking,go re-visite osacr v mayweather24/7 or hatton v mayweather 24/7..better yet,wait for mayweather v pac 24/7 and you will see whats up.stop the hate and come up with some better threads please.something serious would help,with a lil trash talk since you love it so much...lmao.peace!!
      hello? is this ellerbe?

Comment

he has spoken!

same old rubbish though.........

Earlier tonight on Joe Buck Live former pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. made an appearance alongside Super Bowl XLII champion Michael Strahan. Both men walked out to an uproarious cheer from the crowd and right from the get go Buck asked both men who exactly the crowd was cheering for.
        Showing a touch of modesty, Mayweather pointed to the All-Pro defensive end, stating ‘He’s the Super Bowl champ’.
        Before the conversation could even get rolling, someone from the crowd echoed what everyone had been thinking by screaming ‘Pacquiao!’ loudly. Mayweather is rumored to have a March 13th showdown on tap with the dynamic Filipino superstar and it is the fight that is on everyone’s mind. Upon hearing the chant from the crowd, Mayweather simply grinned and seemed to shrug his shoulders.
        Buck began to talk about the highly discussed Pacquiao-Mayweather contest further and asked Floyd his thoughts on his possible future opponent.
        “I think he’s a good fighter,” Mayweather said respectfully of Pacquiao. “I’ve been around the sport a long time. I’ve been dominating the sport for 15 years now. Nobody has defeated me yet so we’ll have to see.”
        While obviously trying to remain respectful and away from controversy, Mayweather was continually prodded by Buck for some kind of prediction if on what would happen if he were to ever step in the ring with his Filipino rival.
        “The thing I think is that I don’t want the fans to be really shocked by what happens,” Mayweather remarked. “It’s nothing new because he’s been knocked out before and he’s lost before. I’ll be victorious, you can believe that.”
        As the show rolled forward world renowned actor Mark Whalberg stopped by to keep things interesting. A well known New England Patriots and Manny Pacquiao fan, Whalberg was obviously brought in to bring some kind of tension to the air. Buck asked Whalberg his thoughts on a potential Mayweather-Pacquiao fight and the actor’s response was candid.
        “I am very good friends with Manny and I have been friends with Floyd for years,” Whalberg admitted. “I’m nervous kind of but I think it’s the most important fight to be made’
        Mayweather jokingly went on to state that he was an American citizen and that he wanted the American public to stand behind him. But his tone was much more serious when dropping his final thoughts on a potential encounter with Pacquiao.
        “I already know what’s going to happen. Once we get in that square circle it’s just me and him, one on one. My record shows I am the best at what I do. I’ve been champion my whole career basically”

Comment

Working...
        X