Tom Brady is the greatest qb of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
    That FG was no good.
    The game shouldn't have even come down to that. The Ravens on 3 different drives were rewarded by the referees with phantom Pass Interference and Holding calls on the Patriots.

The zebras kept the Ravens in the game. It was the worst officiated game I've ever seen in my life watching football. And I've seen some doozies.

The Vikings/Niners games yesterday was almost as bad. They gave Jim Harbaugh like 6 timeouts.

BTW, stay the phuck away from my heavenly blessed Russian Princess. She's mine.

Comment

• Also I do believe Tom Brady is the best QB of all time.

When you consider the constant changes going on around him every season. He's had multiple OC's, receiving corps and schemes are always changing and he still dominates. He has the rings, the SB MVP's, the league MVP's, plenty of clutch moments. I don't think anyone is better at running the 2 minute/no huddle offense than him.

He's easily the best looking QB ever as well

(no ****)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
        That FG was no good.
        The more I see it, the more I agree. If the rule is that no part of the football can be outside the goalpost, than that sh** was wide right.

Comment

• Brady's o-line let him down near the end of the game, if anyone deserves blame it's them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
            Also I do believe Tom Brady is the best QB of all time.

When you consider the constant changes going on around him every season. He's had multiple OC's, receiving corps and schemes are always changing and he still dominates. He has the rings, the SB MVP's, the league MVP's, plenty of clutch moments. I don't think anyone is better at running the 2 minute/no huddle offense than him.

He's easily the best looking QB ever as well

(no ****)

agree with this part, because i bear a very striking resemblance to him. . or so ive ben told.

Comment

• The Ravens FG was good, it was just over the top of the right upright, made it by half a twat-hair.

Comment

• Patriots went ham in that 2nd half.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Hopefully he gets another title war Broncos.
                    How did it feel watching the Texans sodomise The Broncos bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      How did it feel watching the Texans sodomise The Broncos bro?
                      Tom woke up and slaughtered the buffalo chickens.

Comment

Working...
                      X