Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The winner of Ward-Dawson is no worse than #3 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the larryx View Post
    im wondering why he even mentioned Manny
    alot of people hate on all 4 guys cause of their love for manny or mexican boxers

Comment

It all depends on how you rank P4P. Some rank it as achievements + dominance + potential. Many lower weight class fighters get overlooked. I find P4P ranking impossible to be accurate because of this.

If you look at the usual top lists, many belong in there, but more often than not, mostly all the fighters who get ranked the highest are also the one who receive the most media hype.

When you think about it, P4P lists are useless really

Comment

ayo real talk manny is still #2 on my p4p list

Comment

I believe Ward is #2 now but if Chad were to win I believe he will definitely be top 3. If Chad clearly beats Ward and Sergio looks like crap or loses to Chavez, I might move Chad to #2.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Aww come on, I think both guys are interchangeable. Example, if you put Ward #2 Dawson could be #3 or the other way around. That Pascal fight was bs and if would of loved to see Dawson rematch him if he wasn't tied up with Cloud. Maybe he will fight the winner. Both fighters have pretty much cleaned out their division, it's neither one of their fault that one division is stronger than the other.
            I mean i like Dawson but he did lose to Pascal so that did set him back...if he beats Ward expecailly after dropping down he will have won 2 lineal titles in 1 year and that would be damn impressive and he should be p4p #2..i was just saying i think Ward should be #2 now..if Dawson beats him id have no issue with him being #2

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
              ayo real talk manny is still #2 on my p4p list
              Then your list is ****..cause no way in hell he is ranked over Donaire,Ward or Bradley....he lost and looked like **** against a 38 year old lightweight...keep it real man

Comment

I mean i like Dawson but he did lose to Pascal so that did set him back...if he beats Ward expecailly after dropping down he will have won 2 lineal titles in 1 year and that would be damn impressive and he should be p4p #2..i was just saying i think Ward should be #2 now..if Dawson beats him id have no issue with him being #2
                I think the top of the list needs some revamping. I think RIGHT NOW Ward could be #3 or 4 while Dawson being #5 or 6. Not sure why JMM is still #6 and Donaire #4. Now if Donaire beats Nishioka that's another story.

Comment

Then your list is ****..cause no way in hell he is ranked over Donaire,Ward or Bradley....he lost and looked like **** against a 38 year old lightweight...keep it real man
                  ayo real talk manny just beat bradley homie and you know it.....donaire looked like **** against some no name jeff mahtebulu....ward's right behind manny at # 3

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    ayo real talk manny just beat bradley homie and you know it.....donaire looked like **** against some no name jeff mahtebulu....ward's right behind manny at # 3
                    Manny lost man..and even if you wanna say he won then ok but he lost to Jmm then..he had 2 **** fights back to back and that aint p4p#2 material...pick your poison man he lost to either Bradley or Jmm

Comment

only if dawson wins he should be p4p #3...if ward wins, no big deal , dawson went down in weight

Comment

Working...
                      X