• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Larry Merchant attacking a fan

Wait for the slow mo too

old as hell

Comment

dude. this video is 500 years old. everybody has seen it at least 200 times

Comment

Originally posted by Margaritopac View Post
        dude. this video is 500 years old. everybody has seen it at least 200 times
        It's my video, I uploaded it a few years ago. Didn't know if anyone on this board had seen it. But thanks for being a fan of mine

Comment

Did you see Larry Merchant dissing the shit out of your hero Haye?

My favorite line...Merchant: "Haye wet the ring!"

Lampley and Merchant dissed the shit out of Haye throughout the whole fight and in the post fight interview. I loved it.

Last edited by Sadistic; 08-07-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
            Did you see Larry Merchant dissing the shit out of your hero Haye?

My favorite line...Merchant: "Haye wet the ring!"

Lampley and Merchant dissed the shit out of Haye throughout the whole fight and in the post fight interview.

Thats why they call Larry "Vodka Breath". Larry has made a career out of dissing the best fighters in the world. Even when he went 12 rounds against a Klitchko with broken bones. I'd be ashamed if I were a Klitchko fan and he couldn't even drop a cruiserweight with broken bones.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
              Thats why they call Larry "Vodka Breath". Larry has made a career out of dissing the best fighters in the world. Even when he went 12 rounds against a Klitchko with broken bones. I'd be ashamed if I were a Klitchko fan and he couldn't even drop a cruiserweight with broken bones.
              LOL at the butthurt delusional ******ed liar.

Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye

THE FACTS

Haye was scared shitless. He was afraid to engage with Wlad. He was in survival mode the entire fight. He was running like a scared girl from Wlad the whole fight and was flopping like a coward.

Wlad dominated the fight.

Wlad won every round.

Wlad was the aggressor from start to finish. He was the pressure fighter and was coming forward the entire fight.

Wlad boxed beautifully.

Wlad made Haye look like an amatuer.

Wlad threw twice as many punches as Haye.

Wlad landed twice as many punches as Haye.

Wlad hurt Haye several times and made him spend the entire fight in survival mode running for his life and flopping like a coward.

Haye was totally outclassed, schooled, beaten up, exposed, dominated and humiliated by Wlad.

I scored it a shutout 119-107

Another masterful dominant win for Wlad.

The little pinky toe was the weakest excuse of all time.

Diva "Excusemaker" Gaye is a joke and a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                LOL at the butthurt delusional ******ed liar.

Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye

THE FACTS

Haye was scared shitless. He was afraid to engage with Wlad. He was in survival mode the entire fight. He was running like a scared girl from Wlad the whole fight and was flopping like a coward.

Wlad dominated the fight.

Wlad won every round.

Wlad was the aggressor from start to finish. He was the pressure fighter and was coming forward the entire fight.

Wlad boxed beautifully.

Wlad made Haye look like an amatuer.

Wlad threw twice as many punches as Haye.

Wlad landed twice as many punches as Haye.

Wlad hurt Haye several times and made him spend the entire fight in survival mode running for his life and flopping like a coward.

Haye was totally outclassed, schooled, beaten up, exposed, dominated and humiliated by Wlad.

I scored it a shutout 119-107

Another masterful dominant win for Wlad.

The little pinky toe was the weakest excuse of all time.

Diva "Excusemaker" Gaye is a joke and a disgrace to boxing.

I dont blame you for your lack of boxing knowledge, I blame HBO and their biased commentary. Bottom line is, Klitchko should have been DQ'd, but of course thats why the Klits paid for their own referee. Haye is still the Peoples Champion. Those who know Boxing know that Haye was not beaten by Wladimir. He was an injured warrior facing a corrupted ref and a reluctant giant...yet he still finished the fight on his feet easily and was never even hurt. I know this stings, but you should face reality before you make yourself look any more stupid.

Comment

listen hoe. stop posting old crap here you ******ed fart

Comment

Originally posted by Margaritopac View Post
                    listen hoe. stop posting old crap here you ******ed fart
                    Shut yer wang sucker you gutless turd

Comment

Working...
                    X