Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Klit ever been BOOED like Floyd was vs Baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Klit ever been BOOED like Floyd was vs Baldomir?

I know that Klit is boring with his Frankenstien technique but has he ever been booed like Floyd was booed when he faced Oldenmir, I mean Baldomir?

quit spamming the forum with Mayweather threads.....we get the point..YOU DON'T LIKE HIM.

Comment

Not as bad as Mayweather vs Baldomir, but there were a lot of boos for Klitschko vs Ibragimov.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
        quit spamming the forum with Mayweather threads.....we get the point..YOU DON'T LIKE HIM.
        Says the college boy who made about 50 hate threads against Cotto the minute after Cotto was declared the victor over Clottey.

Bite it football boy.

And your dumbass does not know what spam is either.

Look it up.
        Last edited by BoxingChaos; 06-16-2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshPrince View Post
          Not as bad as Mayweather vs Baldomir, but there were a lot of boos for Klitschko vs Ibragimov.
          I dont watch the heavy weights all that much, Klit put me to sleep the last time I tried watching him. I was just curious because Cotto and Clottey were getting some minors boo's here and there on Saturday but it was nothing like what people did when Floyd faced Baldomir.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
            Says the college boy who made about 50 hate threads against Cotto the minute after Cotto was declared the victor over Clottey.

Bite it football boy.

And your dumbass does not know what spam is either.

Look it up.
            KING your pathetic...50 HATE threads against Cotto....GET REAL....I made 2 threads AFTER THAT FIGHT ABOUT COTTO...AND THEY WERE NOT HATE. I actually PICKED him to WIN after the fight, I said that he needs to MAN up and give the man a rematch. Then I made a thread that Pac and May would stop him...thats not HATE...thats how I see it....get a day job

Comment

No because everyone is fast asleep during his fights!!

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
                KING your pathetic...50 HATE threads against Cotto....GET REAL....I made 2 threads AFTER THAT FIGHT ABOUT COTTO...AND THEY WERE NOT HATE. I actually PICKED him to WIN after the fight, I said that he needs to MAN up and give the man a rematch. Then I made a thread that Pac and May would stop him...thats not HATE...thats how I see it....get a day job
                Ok, fake holy roller, go play some football, meat head.

Comment

Ok, fake holy roller, go play some football, meat head.

fake holy roller, meat head?? says the trolling, spamming, COTTO hugger

Comment

I know that Klit is boring with his Frankenstien technique but has he ever been booed like Floyd was booed when he faced Oldenmir, I mean Baldomir?
                    Has Klit ever been BOOED like Floyd was vs Baldomir
                    my god man!
                    i did more than boo watching that snoozer wlad/iggie!
                    are you an idiot.
                    or suffering from downsyndrome?

Comment

Working...
                    X