Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley thinks this decision win will set him up for big fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will. everybody is talking about this fight albeit for the wrong reasons. he won't be a ppv guy though unless is pac or floyd hes fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
      It will. everybody is talking about this fight albeit for the wrong reasons. he won't be a ppv guy though unless is pac or floyd hes fighting.
      No one with any sense would spend money on a Bradley vs Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
        TBH I only favor Floyd and Manny over Tim at this point.

Bradley easily beats Berto and Ortiz.

The Khan fight is a good one, and tbh I see him beating Marquez as well. Tim's style is an absolute nightmare for Marquez.

Don't believe me go watch the Norwood fights.
        easy? know way ...Good fights though. Although i think both can and would beat Bradley!

Comment

Bradley vs Khan should be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Bradley vs Khan should be a great fight.
            absolutely....

Comment

I was actually pulling for Bradley. I thought he was on or close to the same level as Floyd and Pac especially after watching the Alexander and Peterson fights. After watching the fight with Pac, he doesn't belong in the same conversation / discussion / league with them or Sergio. He should go backdown to 140 and thank the judges for his gift. I would not pay to watch him fight Pac again and there is no way in hell I would give $1.00 of my money to see him get the beat down by Floyd. He would absolutely embarrass bradley worse than Pac. The part that really bothers me is that he knows he got a gift decision. I mean even his fellow boxers are coming out against the decision. He should just take the gift and move on. Every time he tries to defend the decision, it makes him look more foolish to everyone. I get more discusted everytime he opens his mouth.

Comment

he will get another 2-3 millions his next fight against Khan or if Manny wants a rematch he will double it

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                  Manny lost before. To some big time bums too.

Didnt stop him from getting matches.

Just take your medicine and keep away from making any more bull**** threads.. or any threads at all.

Do other fighters want to fight him knowing he lost?? Pac lost, not Bradley. GTFOH

I was a thinking the same the Pac ******s would be better of pushing for Pac to fight Floyd than bashing Bradley the new WW champion all day everyday , Pac was NOT impressive they need to get that through their heads , Bradley could fight Khan Floyd Ortiz Berto JMM , Pac can do the same , there a lots of good fights that can be made .

Comment

everybody will want to fight him now because hes been exposed .
                    Hes the weak sheep from the herd at 147
                    Imo paulie , khan , ortiz , mayweather , berto , guerrero , jones , bailey all beat him

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                      everybody will want to fight him now because hes been exposed .
                      Hes the weak sheep from the herd at 147
                      Imo paulie , khan , ortiz , mayweather , berto , guerrero , jones , bailey all beat him
                      If Bailey Jones and Pauli can beat Tim then Manny is a C grade fighter along with them ,,,,I think your down playing Tim too much , he is no beast but he is tough and honest and a class above the guys I mentioned .

And how was he exposed when he was exactly what many in here said he was going to be , a B+ fighter !
                      Last edited by Reloaded; 06-14-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X