No announcement yet.

regardless if you beleive in science or religion answer this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    what was here before the begining of time??? if it started from 1 event..then what caused that 1 event??? what exactly is space??..these are questions no 1 can answer..its impossible to answer

Who cares? Just accept the fact that you are here. Enjoy life, live it to the fullest and stop worrying about **** that doesn't make sense to you.

Comment

Larry your meant to smoke the herb not the seeds

****s got you tripping out playa

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        what was here before the begining of time??? if it started from 1 event..then what caused that 1 event??? what exactly is space??..these are questions no 1 can answer..its impossible to answer

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I don't have the answer. Maybe we can find the text versions of a collection of the oral traditions of some bronze-age nomadic goatherds with the answer.
          No you'd find the answer with God. Next you would look for him, which might lead you to his communication with early man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
            "Nothing? What is nothing?"

These ideas and notions are all human-created. Just like time. Time doesn't exist outside of this planet, so what is nothing? It has no meaning outside the confines of our world. All these things that we argue about are man-defined. People always need a creator, for something to have occurred to put us here, but time is non-existent. There was no schedule.
            Uhh, no it is pretty conclusive scientifically that there is time on mars...and on Jupiter and in Andromeda etc.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
              Uhh, no it is pretty conclusive scientifically that there is time on mars...and on Jupiter and in Andromeda etc.
              lol? he was trying to point out that time is a human construction that doesn't exist out of our subject perception of it. time doesn't exist as some obscure metaphysical entity, it is social human construction; i.e. time cannot exist without perception.

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                lol? he was trying to point out that time is a human construction that doesn't exist out of our subject perception of it. time doesn't exist as some obscure metaphysical entity, it is social human construction; i.e. time cannot exist without perception.
                Yeah, and i was pointing out to him that Albert Einstein disproved that.

Well not the "metaphysical" part bu the rest of it.

Time is a physical reality of the natural universe

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                  Yeah, and i was pointing out to him that Albert Einstein disproved that.

Well not the "metaphysical" part bu the rest of it.

Time is a physical reality of the natural universe
                  i'd be interested to see how you explain how time is a physical reality. imagine a galaxy that does not change, i.e. its planets do not revolve or rotate and its temperature is totally constant. now imagine that an intelligent being (much more intelligent than us) was granted guardianship of this galaxy. no matter how intelligent she was, she could not fathom the existence of time. why? because time doesn't exist in this galaxy.

human beings saw change, hence they invented time. time does not exist beyond our subjective perception. for time to exist it requires change.

Comment

the big bang cant be right..cause you can get something fro nothing..and religion is weird cause who made God??

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      Larry your meant to smoke the herb not the seeds

****s got you tripping out playa

Comment

Working...
                      X