Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just curious what Pinoy Loungers are like in real life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real life? voodoo striken karmatic maniac thats me...

Comment

Originally posted by LIL_KULIT808 View Post
      ako bro gangster ako, pumapatay ako ng tao sa real life!!!!!

gangster with a curfew....how do you kill people? by showing your gf's picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Comment

wow what a comeback huh!! what ever makes you happy LOLO!!!

Comment

wow what a comeback huh!! what ever makes you happy LOLO!!!

what makes me happy is i dont have to advertise on a boxing site how 'true' of a pinoy i am....you make banners, i add passport stamps...every year

also, im happy that i dont have to tell people on the internet that 'im a gangster and i kill people in real life'...ULOL

Comment

what makes me happy is i dont have to advertise on a boxing site how 'true' of a pinoy i am....you make banners, i add passport stamps...every year

also, im happy that i dont have to tell people on the internet that 'im a gangster and i kill people in real life'...ULOL
              hahahaha please im angel yeah you just go back to the philippines!! me i travel the world!!!

Comment

hahahaha please im angel yeah you just go back to the philippines!! me i travel the world!!!

your stopover in Guam on the way to Hawaii doesnt count as traveling the world...tanga

Comment

your stopover in Guam on the way to Hawaii doesnt count as traveling the world...tanga

Comment

Working...
                  X