Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nervous moments when watching a live fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nervous moments when watching a live fight..

Do you guys get nervous when watching your favriote boxers fight???
    Tell me sum of your nervous moments while watching a live fight....
    Mine was when Mosley almost knocked mayweather...

I would say mine was when Arce stopped Vazquez Jr in the 11th or 12th round of that fight. I was like f**k yeah.

Comment

I know what you mean, it isn't just my favourite fighters though, I get nervous like that during any big fights. Most recently obviously was the Marquez vs. Pacquiao fight. I could just sense a knockout was coming, although I thought it was gonna be Pac KO'ing Marquez. Also the Carl Froch vs. Lucian Bute fight, really believed in the hype and thought Bute was gonna take Froch to school.

Comment

Mayweather, Marquez, Morales, and maybe some other ones. But, those three fighters are the ones I support the most. It was hard seeing Morales get knocked out like that, since he is older. But, he always comes to fight, though. He's a tough dude. Marquez was getting tagged a lot in this last fight and I was thinking he was on his way to getting stopped. Good for him, though. He kept calm and weathered the storm. Mayweather takes care of business, though. He is too smart to get knocked out.

Comment

I get nervous for every Wladimir fight.

The thing with egg chin fighters is that once it crack, it rarely goes back. Any egg chin fighter can get knocked out at any given moment. It don't matter if you Wladimir or Amir Khan. it don't matter how good you have been or how many years it's been since your last ko defeat. When you have a egg chin, it can crack at any time.

Like when Wach hit Wlad in the 5th round, I was like 'ok it's over... part four here we go again''' but luckily Wach was a complete moron.

Comment

both of the fights Hopkins had with Pascal...I felt like Pascal could've knocked Hop out cold if he landed good....I was nervous as hell...more than any fight I've ever seen

Comment

I get nervous in every JMM fight. Dude goes to war with just about anyone before laying them out.

Comment

Also, in the end of the Austin Trout vs. Miguel Cotto fight, when it looked like Cotto could have been stopped. Was kinda willing Cotto to hold on, wanted him to have a good final round but was more worried he was gonna get Pacquiao'd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  I get nervous in every JMM fight. Dude goes to war with just about anyone before laying them out.
                  I no what ya mean,and when he gets knocked on his ass he usually gets up and ko"s who Eva Infront of him except floyd lol

Comment

Originally posted by Birkonian View Post
                    Also, in the end of the Austin Trout vs. Miguel Cotto fight, when it looked like Cotto could have been stopped. Was kinda willing Cotto to hold on, wanted him to have a good final round but was more worried he was gonna get Pacquiao'd.
                    At that time it would have been hatton"d lol

Comment

Working...
                    X