Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine to argue free speech case in hearing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
    That's because NY is lawless and corrupt.
    They're not the only state

Comment

Should have just kept his mouth closed and earned his paycheck. A disgrace to the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        IDK Cup. I think making a statement is fine if it is done anonymously. And does not give the appearance that it is the concensus thought of the branch of service or the branches of service as a whole. Once you put a face to the statement then it becomes outtaline.
        I already responded to this but I'll add something to it. You can criticize the president and the military since nobody (or most of us) knows your identity on a forum. Better yet, you didn't even have to reveal your profession in here, like most of us don't, which would've made it even easier to criticize the military and vent.

But this is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
          Should have just kept his mouth closed and earned his paycheck. A disgrace to the rest of us.
          You're the only disgrace here friend.

America represents freedom. Not censorship. Its losers like you that give the military a bad name.

Comment

The guy was just given an other than honorable discharge. It's not surprising, and now he can't get any benefits after 10 years of serving.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/25/us/mar...html?hpt=hp_t3

Comment

Hard to feel sorry for him he was warned and given multiple chances to correct himself.
              He only has the man in the mirror to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                As a veteran myself it is clear that military members must obey the commands of the POTUS no matter who wears the title. This guy took the oath and should not only get discharged but face time in prison for disobeying a clear and direct order.

If you are in the military and you don't follow orders then you are not only useless, you are a risk.

He also trying to get other marines not to follow orders and join his cause.

Comment

Working...
                X