No announcement yet.

Inés Sainz le dice 'no' a Playboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    No esta tan buena pa que este en Playboy, no se cual es la obsession que tiene todos con ella .
    ****** please! Same thing could be said about Vida Guerra. Just because you don't like her it doesn't mean that she's sexy.

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    Co-Sign, Playboy is filled with girls with beautiful face and body, Ines Sainz has an nice body i guess(im not a fan) and her face is not playboy material.

Shes better off doing pr0n then modeling for top class sponsers like playboy.
    emz, I'm actually not surprised by your response since you find men to be better looking than women.

Comment

Originally posted by GekkoTheGreat View Post
      ****** please! Same thing could be said about Vida Guerra. Just because you don't like her it doesn't mean that she's sexy.
      I understand that you don't want to disrespect your people (especially your women) by saying they're not ugly...but she's not all that man.

i love women with carne in their body, that bitch looks like a barbie doll. No thanks.

Comment

emz, I'm actually not surprised by your response since you find men to be better looking than women.
        bro shes really nothing special, would i smash her? hell yea who wouldnt?, do i think shes ubber hot? not at all, she isnt playboy material my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          I understand that you don't want to disrespect your people (especially your women) by saying they're not ugly...but she's not all that man.

i love women with carne in their body, that bitch looks like a barbie doll. No thanks.
          Oh no this aint got nothing to do with nationality. I just said Vida Guerra because several guys on this site have said that Vida is a butterface. I think that it's all about preferences. Some men like fat women others don't like black women and so on.....

bro shes really nothing special, would i smash her? hell yea who wouldnt?, do i think shes ubber hot? not at all, she isnt playboy material my friend.
          To you she might not be anything special but I think she's hot.

Comment

:wank::wank:

Comment

:wank::wank:
              She's hot, who is she?

Comment

She's hot, who is she?
                Kristin Kreuk, aka the most naturally beautiful girl in the world.

Comment

Working...
                X