Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

His fans still wont admit it was Floyd who injected the problem that killed the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His fans still wont admit it was Floyd who injected the problem that killed the fight

.... Now pac is willing to somewhat agree to his demand so he can see if the random test is really not an excuse. Well, now Floyd is on the brink of announcing that he's taking a year off.

Floyd injected the problem on what was basically a done deal. PAC really wants this fight so he eased up on his stand. Floyd doesnt want this fight. And I'm sure most boxing writers and Historians believe the same.

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
    .... Now pac is willing to somewhat agree to his demand so he can see if the random test is really not an excuse. Well, now Floyd is on the brink of announcing that he's taking a year off.

Floyd injected the problem on what was basically a done deal. PAC really wants this fight so he eased up on his stand. Floyd doesnt want this fight. And I'm sure most boxing writers and Historians believe the same.

You clearly don't know anything about how the deal was structured.

The Olympic drug testing was in the FIRST - THE FIRST - draft of the contract.

Nothing was "injected" later on. The OST was in there from the start. And they started negotiating on it.

You only heard about it in late December when they reached an impasse, and GBP issued a press release.

Jeez.

Comment

It was "injected" from the get-go. And Pac accepted.

Comment

10 years from now..............boxing historian will remember floyd.......for making this fight not happen...................

Comment

Floyd should accept Pacquiao's 14 day agreement if not, i think it's Floyd who's ducking the fight.

I'm more of a Floyd fan then Pacquiao is well btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
            Floyd should accept Pacquiao's 14 day agreement if not, i think it's Floyd who's ducking the fight.

I'm more of a Floyd fan then Pacquiao is well btw.
            Pac's agreement to what? A compromise that has been off the table since February?

Pac is negotiating with himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
              Pac's agreement to what? A compromise that has been off the table since February?

Pac is negotiating with himself.
              That's the thing though, Floyd & his camp know for 100% certain that Pacquiao won't do a OST up until the fight day, killing the fight off.

But I said it before, the fans take the biggest L if this fight doesn't happen, not Floyd or Pacquiao.

Comment

The *****s only focus on Mayweather demands.... One thing for sure!! Floyd will not score in this kind of mental games.

Comment

These threads are funny. But they clog up the forum.

Comment

I think the fight is going to happen. the drama that's biulding, the fact that more and more poeple are weighing in on both sides. this has the potential to be one of the biggest PPV events in boxing history. i think both camps are laughing to bank.

Comment

Working...
                    X