Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you have done in this situation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What would you have done in this situation?

So last saturday i was out to downtown for a night out with a few friends.

So long story short, when we were walking back to my car i saw a couple fighting across the street. they got physical and i thought it was just another drunken couple fight until the dude threw a right hayemaker that put the female to the ground.

my buddy said we shouldnt intervene cuz its none of our business and i looked at him like witf is wrong with you???! fck this idiot.

i ran across the street to stop this coward from attacking his girl. told him to back the fck up, coward, i picked up the girl from the ground, (it was a latina chick, she aiight 6/10) her left eyebrow was split open and she was leaking. told him "u a fcking coward man, id like to see you do that sht to me so i can spark you the fck out." dude just stood there like he was texting his homies for back up. told the girl shes fcking leaking, and im gonna take her away from this moron and offered her a ride home but she insisted she was ok and shell stay. ok ive done my part, if you wanna be an idiot and get sparked again once i leave thats completely up to you.

so that was my cue to leave. but i really, really, really wanted to fight the guy so i can give him a dose of his own medicine but i figured i dont know sht about these 2, and im not about to go get arrested or what not for for some female i dont know. looking back at it, i think i did the right thing, but in the back of my head i shouldve at least ariza kicked him...

now would you at least give this guy a jab or a nice straight or just walk away like i did after calming the situation down?

It's called tough love.....no need to get in the way of that.

Comment

Should mind your business. She probably deserved it. Yes, women can get a whooping if need be. Stop that hero crap.You could've gotten killed for some broad you don't even know. That would've been sad.

Comment

She is also most likely cuddled up with him as we speak.

Comment

I wouldn't get involved unless I knew the girl. I probably would of taken my phone out and recorded but that's about it.

B*tches are mad stupid. Last thing you need is the guy suing you for attacking him and the woman acting as a witness to your brutal attack to prove her loyalty to her man.

Or your ass would of gotten killed over a hoe that doesn't know or care about you.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
            She is also most likely cuddled up with him as we speak.
            lol exactly along with 7 stitches. plus she mexican too... sht you know those broads can take a beating and stay.

Comment

Originally posted by 10COUNT View Post
              Should mind your business. She probably deserved it. Yes, women can get a whooping if need be. Stop that hero crap.You could've gotten killed for some broad you don't even know. That would've been sad.
              i didnt do anything "heroic".

i just halted a cowardly act that was happening in front of me. i dont know man id do the same sht again if i see ANY female get beat up like that..

if i knew the girl, boy oh boy there will be blood. that sht would spread like wildfire on FB lol

Comment

Your cue to leave was when you assessed her 6/10.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  i didnt do anything "heroic".

i just halted a cowardly act that was happening in front of me. i dont know man id do the same sht again if i see ANY female get beat up like that..

if i knew the girl, boy oh boy there will be blood. that sht would spread like wildfire on FB lol
                  You must be a better man than I am. I have kids and a wife of my own, those are the only people I would risk anything for. Question, why do you see fit to help like that?

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    So last saturday i was out to downtown for a night out with a few friends.

So long story short, when we were walking back to my car i saw a couple fighting across the street. they got physical and i thought it was just another drunken couple fight until the dude threw a right hayemaker that put the female to the ground.

my buddy said we shouldnt intervene cuz its none of our business and i looked at him like witf is wrong with you???! fck this idiot.

i ran across the street to stop this coward from attacking his girl. told him to back the fck up, coward, i picked up the girl from the ground, (it was a latina chick, she aiight 6/10) her left eyebrow was split open and she was leaking. told him "u a fcking coward man, id like to see you do that sht to me so i can spark you the fck out." dude just stood there like he was texting his homies for back up. told the girl shes fcking leaking, and im gonna take her away from this moron and offered her a ride home but she insisted she was ok and shell stay. ok ive done my part, if you wanna be an idiot and get sparked again once i leave thats completely up to you.

so that was my cue to leave. but i really, really, really wanted to fight the guy so i can give him a dose of his own medicine but i figured i dont know sht about these 2, and im not about to go get arrested or what not for for some female i dont know. looking back at it, i think i did the right thing, but in the back of my head i shouldve at least ariza kicked him...

now would you at least give this guy a jab or a nice straight or just walk away like i did after calming the situation down?

Comment

Working...
                    X