Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is a Revolutionary for pulling this Contrarian move in picking Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is a Revolutionary for pulling this Contrarian move in picking Alexander

REMEMBER THIS LITTLE GEM, of all the experts picking Guerrero to win in 2011 while he didn't even have a Welterweight fight yet?

It's the 9/11 inside job of Boxing, equivalent. And everyone was involved in it, from these trainers to the media outlets posting this article.

They want to reflate and recreate that Margarito bubble of 2007-2008, and give Guerrero, a scrapper the sympathy payday because of his Cancer stricken wife. A good feel good story. This guy was on the side lines for a whole year doing nothing, and all of a sudden after that article, they carefully maneuvered him, including feeding him a Off-The-PED's Berto who was no longer in his PED-prime. It was all but certain that this was the next fight for Floyd. But Floyd pulled the contrarian move and pulled the rug from underneath them, by picking a starving brother from St.Louis to get the payday instead of a HBO creation - before he faces Canelo.

In return for upsetting the applecart, he got everyone talking and complaining about it, with the message boards going viral. The interest in Floyd-Guerrero was on the same level as Wladimir Klitschko VS (insert inferior fighter here who will clearly lose by forgone conclusion). The only thing left now is for him to go on ESPN and find a Brian Kenny type to argue with, and try and justify his opponent; IT WILL BE CLASSIC.

*I expect a lot of Greed K's from Floyd boy's, nuthuggers, Flomo's and the like. I forgot the terminology around here.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 02-11-2013, 07:53 PM.

Doesn't take alot of brain power to see what's going on here.

It will fail because Guerrero is smaller than Floyd. You just can't recreate that Margarito bubble out of no where. It's unique to him only.

Comment

the mental gymnastics it takes for people to rationalize this......

i hope you have enough strength to get out of the pretzel floyd puts you in

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Doesn't take alot of brain power to see what's going on here.

It will fail because Guerrero is smaller than Floyd. You just can't recreate that Margarito bubble out of no where. It's unique to him only.
        Yes, you're right. But you missed the part where I acknowledged this. I.E. in the vary last paragraph. There was no interest in this like there was with Margarito. Even with Floyd apparently "ducking" the remake of Margarito in the form of Guerrero, nobody will start saying that Floyd is scared to lose. They tried it and they failed. That article of "exerts picking Guerrero to beat Floyd" was the attempt to make him into something he is not.

Essentially, Alexander is his Baldomir of 2008. A protest fight and a collective Fuck You to the establishment. "I will fight the boring brother from St. Louis and give him the PPV payday, instead of the Mexican-American that you all conjured up out of thin air to be a perceived threat",
        and I'm paraphrasing as Floyd obviously wouldn't have the wits to say it exactly like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Yes, you're right. But you missed the part where I acknowledged this. I.E. in the vary last paragraph. There was no interest in this like there was with Margarito. Even with Floyd apparently "ducking" the remake of Margarito in the form of Guerrero, nobody will start saying that Floyd is scared to lose. They tried it and they failed. That article of "exerts picking Guerrero to beat Floyd" was the attempt to make him into something he is not.

Essentially, Alexander is his Baldomir of 2008. A protest fight and a collective Fuck You to the establishment. "I will fight the boring brother from St. Louis and give him the PPV payday, instead of the Mexican-American that you all conjured up out of thin air to be a perceived threat",
          and I'm paraphrasing as Floyd obviously wouldn't have the wits to say it exactly like that.
          What PPV payday??? I think this is the first Floyd fight in years that does under 1 Million PPV buys.

Hey. Im black, im a brother, but I ain't buying this ****.

Andre Berto (when undefeated) Vs Mayweather? Cool
          Mayweather Vs Bradley? Cool
          Mayweather Vs Keith Thurman? Cool
          Mayweather Vs Austin Trout? Cool

May Vs Devon??? HELL NO

Comment

I didn't believe for one second that Emmanuel Steward seriously though Mayweather vs Guerrero was a pick'em fight. BS press release.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              What PPV payday??? I think this is the first Floyd fight in years that does under 1 Million PPV buys.

Hey. Im black, im a brother, but I ain't buying this ****.

Andre Berto (when undefeated) Vs Mayweather? Cool
              Mayweather Vs Bradley? Cool
              Mayweather Vs Keith Thurman? Cool
              Mayweather Vs Austin Trout? Cool

May Vs Devon??? HELL NO
              You might be right. I won't argue the PPV numbers, I'll leave that up to somebody else. Where the demand will come for this supply-side fight, I don't know.

But the story is going viral with complains. Maybe they will make Zab Judah Vs Floyd type of PPV numbers, or a bit higher. The St.Louis people will tune in, Floyd will use his Hip-Hop Music industry connection to get the community to watch this. Just enough to get that 900k type event, before the BIG ONE with Canelo.

Comment

I remember reading that article and thinking,"LOLWUT?".This was a Guerrero that had just recently pulled out of a Maidana fight with a shoulder injury,and they're already building him up as an opponent for Mayweather?

And LOL @ Duran's prediction.How many big mac's and Tecate beers did Golden Boy bribe him with to come up with that quote?

Interesting theory,bruh.

Comment

You've basically said "Mayweather is going against the grain" but used big and fancy words to make it sound intellectual.

Any opponent other than Guerrero, maybe Canelo would be going against the grain.

Theres just no justification

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    REMEMBER THIS LITTLE GEM, of all the experts picking Guerrero to win in 2011 while he didn't even have a Welterweight fight yet?

It's the 9/11 inside job of Boxing, equivalent. And everyone was involved in it, from these trainers to the media outlets posting this article.

They want to reflate and recreate that Margarito bubble of 2007-2008, and give Guerrero, a scrapper the sympathy payday because of his Cancer stricken wife. A good feel good story. This guy was on the side lines for a whole year doing nothing, and all of a sudden after that article, they carefully maneuvered him, including feeding him a Off-The-PED's Berto who was no longer in his PED-prime. It was all but certain that this was the next fight for Floyd. But Floyd pulled the contrarian move and pulled the rug from underneath them, by picking a starving brother from St.Louis to get the payday instead of a HBO creation - before he faces Canelo.

In return for upsetting the applecart, he got everyone talking and complaining about it, with the message boards going viral. The interest in Floyd-Guerrero was on the same level as Wladimir Klitschko VS (insert inferior fighter here who will clearly lose by forgone conclusion). The only thing left now if for him to go on ESPN and find a Brian Kenny type to argue with, and try and justify his opponent; IT WILL BE CLASSIC.

*I expect a lot of Greed K's from Floyd boy's, nuthuggers, Flomo's and the like. I forgot the terminology around here.
                    interesting point of view but I just can't see no reason for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X