Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Expect Mayweather Jr. Fight in 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he's going to fight Trout in Texas May 4th on the same card as Mayweather Guerrero.

Assuming Alvarez beats Trout, we should see him fight Floyd in September. Nothing wrong with this claim of Team Canelo as long as he's fighting Trout May 4th!

Comment

MONEY IS NOT FIGHTING IN TEXAS , CANELO n MONEY in VEGAS , NO WAY TEXAS IS GETIN DAT FIGHT

Comment

The guy has never faced a top opponent from his division..wtf...he's never faced any opponent from his division and still, he's a PPV atraction. This is boxing at its best. So sad

Comment

All i know if Canelo don't fight Austin Trout in my eyes and the boxing fans around the World he is going to look like a Coward shame on you

Comment

It's gonna be cringe-worthy watching Floyd go through his routine of hyping Canelo through the build-up. He'll call him a "young strong champion" and he'll talk about how fans never give him the credit he deserves for the risks he takes.

Canelo better fight Trout. Only then does a fight with Floyd make sense.

Comment

may 4th : MONEY vs GHOST in vegas , CANELO vs NO DOUBT in texas ???

Comment

Keep dreaming Canelo. They don't call him duckweather for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw35 View Post
                  may 4th : MONEY vs GHOST in vegas , CANELO vs NO DOUBT in texas ???
                  Hope Floyd stays at 147 and doesnt fight him. Canelo needs to fight Trout or Bundrage.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
                    if Mayweather fights Guerrero than it means Mayweather will probably beat him, barring some kind of fluke accident.

Mayweather doesn't take big risks just big paydays. Mayweather is the biggest hustler in the game

i'm a lot more interested in Canelo againt Trout than against Mayweather. until Canelo actually fights somebody in his division I really don't care what his team says.
                    You nailed it my friend.

Saul is the biggest hype job since Hulk Hogan.
                    Austin would out point him, possibly with ease.
                    Alvarez is a chump champ and Oscar will not risk the Floyd cash.

But I must state that the Canelo curse could easily come back to haunt Floyd’s back door.

The Ghost is so passionate in there that Mayweather could get caught in a firestorm that works to his disadvantage in later stanzas. His legs are now as insecure as his true persona.

I like Robert’s chances of getting the judge’s attention.

Comment

I think Floyd has lost his foot speed. Robert is gonna try to make it a rough fight on the inside. If the ref doesnt allow floyd to put his forearm in Roberts face like he did to Hatton then i see it being a tough outing for him just like castillo was.

Comment

Working...
                      X