Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof that Floyd goes on boxingscene.com and reads the threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Get a life.
      dude you got 30.000 posts compared to my 500 posts. so you got 60 times as many posts as I got. so who needs to "get a life", bro?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        If anything, he, Manny, Bob and Oscar sit around the pool sipping Mojitos laughing at us while their servants read the comments aloud.
        yup thats how it goes, great comment

Comment

lol People actually spend time searching for videos of Mayweather? Other than watching him fight i dont think i have ever look for a video of him doing anything else, Damn thats creepy like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            lol People actually spend time searching for videos of Mayweather? Other than watching him fight i dont think i have ever look for a video of him doing anything else, Damn thats creepy like hell.
            I dont search for ANY Mayweather vids. the first video of "Star" was posted here on boxingscene, thats why I watched it. And the other one popped up on my youtube account cause some dude I am friends with on youtube commented on that video. and you know youtube always shows you random stuff like some guy favorited a vid or commented on a vid or stuff like that.
            I dont search for that garbage at all. I didnt even read the twitter war between Floyd and 50cent cause I dont care about garbage like that. sorry to disappoint you

Comment

Just like saying i bet Lebron visits NBA.com

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                I have a message for you Floyd.

Make sure Pac is not a Terminator before you fight him.
                Pac was never a terminator unless you are drained by his BS CWs or have a new trainer and a coke habit , he struggles with every body else or ducks them all together like Cotto without a CW , dont you watch Pacs fights kid he has been looking more like a fake every time he steps out .

Comment

Nice job TS

Its pretty obvious that he saw that Star vid and was hurt by it

Comment

Working...
                  X