Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some great key points on this thread.

Keep it coming!

Comment

If Landman is still getting paid the same, I'm sure he wont be bothered if his role gets reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
        If Landman is still getting paid the same, I'm sure he wont be bothered if his role gets reduced.
        Yeah I don't think anyone would argue against that.

Something else that I have wondered is Cotto's nutrition. Being that his mother, at least from what I understand, is doing the cooking for the team, I wonder how that is regulated or supervised by Landman or maybe even Diaz. I know how PR women/momz get down in the kitchen, so it peaked my curiosity to know what they are actually eating. IDK and I'm not even sure how long she has played that role--food for thought...

Comment

Fatty and Landman are the only ones currently in the MC Team which have been there consistently for various years. Even through a diminished role, I guess he plays an important factor as far as team chemistry goes. He aint no bum either I doubt he only looks out for Miguel's diet and his weight. He and Diaz probably make an excellent couple as far as strategizing a plan to maximize MC's endurance and output.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
            Yeah I don't think anyone would argue against that.

Something else that I have wondered is Cotto's nutrition. Being that his mother, at least from what I understand, is doing the cooking for the team, I wonder how that is regulated or supervised by Landman or maybe even Diaz. I know how PR women/momz get down in the kitchen, so it peaked my curiosity to know what they are actually eating. IDK and I'm not even sure how long she has played that role--food for thought...
            I know cotto has used a chef in the past. Maybe he gave mama cotto a crash course on what to and what not to do. It aint no different than most boxers, they get a diet from their nutritionist and stick to it. Someone gotta do da cookin!

Comment

Working...
            X