Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, could Mayweathers emotional/anger issues be related to roid rage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    U mean I'm just acting like Floyd? Lol
    Huh? I haven't read much of this thread, just the opening post and then replied.

Comment

On a serious note, can someone give me a contact number for a PED expert please? There's some things I don't know and obviously they will have an immediate answer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        On a serious note, can someone give me a contact number for a PED expert please? There's some things I don't know and obviously they will have an immediate answer for me.
        Pm the *****s on here. It's not hard to find them.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
          Huh? I haven't read much of this thread, just the opening post and then replied.
          Lol my baddd.. Wrong reply to the wrong person.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Comment

Originally posted by IIocano View Post
              How is it possible floyd is on roids? The people who floyd hangs out with are not known to be

a. drug abusers, b.r oid users c.shooting guns at teens d. stip club hoes... wife and kid abusers..

Manny on the other is known for all of the above.
              I respectfully disagree my friend. It has been well documented that Roger Mayweather has had his own fair of problems with drugs and has been trafficking them for a lot of years. Like I already stated in a previous post, there were some photos leaked a few years ago of Roger in the gym with Floyd sniffing a white substance from a table in the Mayweather gym.

Ellerbe was present and so were a couple of Floyds staff. I remember Floyd had to go to court to reclaim the rights to the photos and whatnot.

With De La Hoya, the golden boy, coming out clean and surprising us all ... I wouldn't be shocked if Mayweather came out clean someday and admitted to a lot of ugly things.
              Last edited by Explosions; 08-31-2011, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                ill not be surprise if any day from hereon hell end it all... all the signs are there, he might even take somebody with him, might be 50cent, its coming from his mouth.
                Very great post..

I hope people realize that this thread is out of concern for Mayweather and his well being.. It is just worrying to see him on this downfall that you hope doesn't continue. He's losing it all right before our eyes, he just needs a helping hand.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  at what weight again? thanks.. and damm floyd and marquez having some sexual fantasy or what? floyd whipped marquez?? damm sounds **** lol..
                  Owned..

Comment

Working...
                  X