No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Helenius vs Liakhovich Rumors Continue To Circulate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Helenius vs Liakhovich Rumors Continue To Circulate

It is claimed that one signature is on the contract while another is about to sign but for now it is only a rumor that Finnish-Swedish heavyweight Robert Helenius will take on in his next fight - the White Wolf, former WBO heavyweight champion Sergey Liakhovich.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make it happen already. They were talking about Rogan, would much rather see Serhei. A fight vs Rogan would look like a flashback to Vikings raping and pillaging the British Isles.

Comment

make it happen! if helenius beats the white wolf,that would be 3 former world champions hes beat in what 15 or 16 fights? this guy is looking to be the front runner to be the NEXT legitimate contender.IMO haye has a decent resume of HWs(golota, barrett, harrison, valuev & ruiz) but beating brewster(although shopworn), peter & possibly liahkovich would give him pretty good momentum going into a title or eliminator fight.a few weeks back before arreola fought aguilera he said after his nagy fight he was going to target helenius & boytsov...i wonder if those fights will happen? i think its the best thing to happen to the division.the young guns fighting each other would prove who really is the best.we also need guys like pulev,ustinov, dimitrenko also fighting each other.no one can deny a arreola vs helenius fight wouldnt be good...an in shape arreola that is...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        make it happen! if helenius beats the white wolf,that would be 3 former world champions hes beat in what 15 or 16 fights? this guy is looking to be the front runner to be the NEXT legitimate contender.IMO haye has a decent resume of HWs(golota, barrett, harrison, valuev & ruiz) but beating brewster(although shopworn), peter & possibly liahkovich would give him pretty good momentum going into a title or eliminator fight.a few weeks back before arreola fought aguilera he said after his nagy fight he was going to target helenius & boytsov...i wonder if those fights will happen? i think its the best thing to happen to the division.the young guns fighting each other would prove who really is the best.we also need guys like pulev,ustinov, dimitrenko also fighting each other.no one can deny a arreola vs helenius fight wouldnt be good...an in shape arreola that is...
        Haye didn't beat Golota that was Tomasz. Helenius with wins over former Title holders Peter, Brewster, former contender Bydenko, gatekeepers Oloukun, Levin, Gammer, and prospect Tony already has a better resume than Haye.

Comment

Kathy Duva said today that Helenius-Lyakhovich is on for July 16.

Comment

Good fight.

Hell Boy by Late TKO.

Comment

Now The Ring has a front page article saying Lyakhovich and Helenius will fight on July 1.

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/1...ade-for-july-1

I don't think ithe date of July 1 is accurate, though.

Sauerland has events on June 25 and July 16, so it is much more likely to happen on either of those dates.

Comment

Hell Boy should be his official nickname.

Comment

Decent stay busy fight. Good name on the resume. Liakhovich is little more than that, however. He's way past his best.

Comment

Working...
                  X