What type of Music ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of Music ....

are you TPS Smack talkers into ?

i like allsorts ,classic dance tune here ....

Ragga dancehall and Ragga

Vybz Kartel
    Movado,Ninja man,etc etc beres hammond,sanchez,frankie paul,garnett silk,etc etc

Sound systems
    Stone Love
    Jaro,King addis,King Jammys,Metro Media,Saxon international,silverhawk,etc etc

Comment

bit of everything really like some rap music belive it of not i actualy like the rjj classic yall must have forgot haha but usually listen to **** like oasis the kooks if im round the house but if im training its more rap maybe a bit or dance but not chese like clubland cds lol

Comment

Z'ee likes pet shop boys wham and Pj and duncan lets get ready to rumble

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          Z'ee likes pet shop boys wham and Pj and duncan lets get ready to rumble

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
            hahaha nice one m8 thats funny **** look at there hair

kats has just told charlie his name is noel edmonds on esb and charlie is lookin on ppl finder to send homies round to **** him up lol

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              bit of everything really like some rap music belive it of not i actualy like the rjj classic yall must have forgot haha but usually listen to **** like oasis the kooks if im round the house but if im training its more rap maybe a bit or dance but not chese like clubland cds lol
              for all the respect i have for you ......i just dont think your in a boxing gym training , you telling porky pies !

post a video !!!

Comment

lolol

Clash kills it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                  for all the respect i have for you ......i just dont think your in a boxing gym training , you telling porky pies !

post a video !!!
                  lol belive what u want m8. but i go to train not to make videos to post on forums ive boxed since i was 14 tho just recently ive not because ive moved house and dont have the time with looking after ma little one cos ma bird works nights. ive just joined a new gym and had first day there today http://www.theboxingacademy.com/ check it for ur self

Comment

You've just gone onto google and typed boxing gyms

heheheh

Nah only messin mate..
                    I work out daily weight lifting not into getting hit

Comment

Working...
                    X