Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ring Rust was not a Factor in Margarito's Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fact is that mararito is not even gonna land a punch aganist mayweather if they fought, let alone beat any real top 10-15 boxer @ 147! margarito dodged a serious ass beating from clottey`s both broken hands! thats the only down side to the fight this past saturday, if clottey didnt break either hands, margarito would have got knocked out for sure and the all of the fools who said margarito i the most feared man in boxing would look like the fools they really are!
    Last edited by Atnan; 12-07-2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
      Well, since Clottey was a guy with good D and countering skills, Margarito he was exposed as being susceptible to this while still fighting the way he's always fought. It's very simple. The other fighter (Clottey or Fighter B if you will) is the one who does the exposing, and Fighter A is the one being exposed. So while Fighter A does nothing different, the skills of Fighter B expose the lack of skills of Fighter A.

And as far as your sig goes, the difference is that Maywewather fought the linear champ in Baldomir, and not a paper champ like Tony. It was his choice. He went for the most significant fight. Margarito is not fighting his MANDATORY. Pay close attention to that word M-A-N-D-A-T-O-R-Y.
      Was just about to post the same thing. Margarito fought the same as he always does, that's why people were saying he's overrated. Clottey just happened to be the fighter that showed the world what the real boxing fans have known all along...

Comment

Margarito isn't a bad fighter but no way is he the most FEARED welterweight.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
          Well, since Clottey was a guy with good D and countering skills, Margarito he was exposed as being susceptible to this while still fighting the way he's always fought. It's very simple. The other fighter (Clottey or Fighter B if you will) is the one who does the exposing, and Fighter A is the one being exposed. So while Fighter A does nothing different, the skills of Fighter B expose the lack of skills of Fighter A.

And as far as your sig goes, the difference is that Maywewather fought the linear champ in Baldomir, and not a paper champ like Tony. It was his choice. He went for the most significant fight. Margarito is not fighting his MANDATORY. Pay close attention to that word M-A-N-D-A-T-O-R-Y.
          You mean the same Baldomir that Clottey was easily beating til he was DQ'ed.

Comment

clottey is a good ****ing fighter, margarito doesnt need an excuse...

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
              LOL, now the haters are saying he looked the same as always, yet after the fight "he was exposed" make up your mind haters.
              I made up my mind, He looked like ****. Clottey took his lunch money. And, Cotto will take his heart. He is not on Cotto's level. I am sorry that Chavez retired...desperate times call for desperate fans. Margarito is not your hero. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cholo901 View Post
                You mean the same Baldomir that Clottey was easily beating til he was DQ'ed.
                Yeah, him. The same one who beat the undisputed welterweight champion Zab Judah. Don't use his fight his Clottey to diminish that cuz I can just as easily say "you mean the same Margarito that Clottey was easily beating until he got injured" whenever y'all talk about how good or feared or well-endowed or handsome Antonio Margarito is.

Oh and, PRsDontEatGlove, whos that in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by SiN View Post
                  Too many Margarito fans saying he didn't fight his fight because he was rusty, but that's a bunch of bull****. Margarito had 10 months off before his fight with Gomez and he knocked him out in 1 round. The fact is that Margarito is just not that good and when he fought a good fighter he was exposed. Stop with the excuses already...

***** you know you love Margarita, stop frontin'. You probably look like this clown

Comment

Originally posted by Xecutioner View Post
                    ***** you know you love Margarita, stop frontin'. You probably look like .jpg[/img]
                    Whats wrong with you stealing my avatar. Do that **** again and you'll have 5 homies at your door pointing guns at you -knock, knock.....it'd be wise not to answer the door.

Comment

Not trying to hate, just admiring this bato right here. Batos locos forever!

Comment

Working...
                      X