Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko kicks Prime Mike Tyson's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody here truly believe (no troll) that Tomasz "Chad Dawson's leftovers" Adamek would last any longer than 4 rounds with any version of Tyson from 85-2000?

How in the fawk does defeating Chad Dawson's leftovers become some sort of stepping stone to ATGness?

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post
      Does anybody here truly believe (no troll) that Tomasz "Chad Dawson's leftovers" Adamek would last any longer than 4 rounds with any version of Tyson from 85-2000?

How in the fawk does defeating Chad Dawson's leftovers become some sort of stepping stone to ATGness?
      adamek was weight drained

adamek is not ATG material but would still give any mike tyson a fight

you're a black hater go suck obamas dick ******

Comment

Vitali probably wins by Decision or late KO.. Tyson was never that spectacular in the late round, but he's beastly early.

Comment

Vitali has alot of things that would cause Tyson hell like his size, durability, reach, high workrate, toughness plus good power and speed and a high boxing IQ.

I think Vitali would win a decision. Tyson would rock him at times but Vitali's heart would get it through it and he would proceed to land more consistently and control the tempo especially as the fight progressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

simma down

i liked adamek and he was good

but just cause vitali picks apart a good HW

doesnt mean he beats oone of the best heavy weights(at his peak) in mike tyson

i think it would be a tossup

and i give vitali his props he is a warrior with good skils and power

but he never fought anyone like tyson

Comment

I actually think it would be a competitive fight.

Even though I think Wladimir is the better an greater brother I think Tyson would beat Wlad quite easily, by KO.

Whereas, Vitali chin is too good to be stopped early or maybe even at all. Unless on cuts or something.

So I think it would be pretty competitive to be honest.

Back and forth action.

Comment

Tyson via KO

Mike Tyson BIG BANG by gangstaz

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

Comment

green k to akoo and irondan for not rolling and giving thought out reasonable answers

Comment

Originally posted by Player3 View Post

Fighting someones leftovers usually means, beating that same guy that someone else just defeated. Not a guy, who's been on a lengthy winning streak, at Cruiserweight and Heavyweight, since his last loss, years ago. But ok.

I'll just run with the premise that Vitali gave Mike's archenemy a run for his money, in the 6 rounds they fought. Whereas Tyson got his ass handed to him from first to last round.

If we had any kind of data/footage/record of a "prime" Mike handling the equivalent of Lennox Lewis in the early 80's, then we might have something to talk about.

Comment

Working...
                      X