No announcement yet.

Hagler s misinformed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagler s misinformed

He thinks Floyd is asking for Manny to test and not himself....

Reply 2 video

Dude,
    Im not one of these guys either way whos right or whos wrong but in this instance I think u are one trying 2 mislead people.
    What that video shows only confirms the piece on Boxing scene.
    He was referring to May dictating that if I decide to take a test u have 2 as well. that was my interpretation, now if u have interpreted it differently thats on u. Do not however record the video take a clip & then give ur interpretaion as if its gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by united46 View Post
      Dude,
      Im not one of these guys either way whos right or whos wrong but in this instance I think u are one trying 2 mislead people.
      What that video shows only confirms the piece on Boxing scene.
      He was referring to May dictating that if I decide to take a test u have 2 as well. that was my interpretation, now if u have interpreted it differently thats on u. Do not however record the video take a clip & then give ur interpretaion as if its gospel.
      Dude, why would he say "If I have to take one, you have to take one" If he knew BOTH guys were gonna be doing the test?
      Point is Hagler didn't know the details...... Cut it out.

Comment

When I said he was misinformed I was going by the video, strictly by the video. I respect Hagler and I was glad to hear from him, because rarely do you hear anything on him, but clearly he was misinformed here.

Also I don't expect these past greats to follow the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao bullcrap, I'm sure they got better things to do.

Comment

Yes its been talked about, Hagler thinks its Only Manny that is suppose to take the test, and not also Mayweather.

And yes Boxingscene purposely stopped their quote in their article right before he says his Misinformed "If I decide to do one you have to take one too"
          Last edited by DE100; 06-17-2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Even if Hagler is misinformed he would alway support Pac's side of things, Hagler thinks Ray Leonard is Mayweather and you could see the flashbacks in the way he talk about this subject.

For me he sounds like an idiot (Sorry no disrespect intended) because no one should try to justify why two marquee fights should not be tested for performance enhancing drug in one of the biggest fight in years especially in the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
              Yes its been talked about, Hagler thinks its Only Manny that is suppose to take the test, and not also Mayweather.

And yes Boxingscene purposely stopped their quote in their article right before he says his Misinformed "If I decide to do one you have to take one too"
              It's disgusting to say the least man.

Comment

Haglers opinion >>>>>>>>>.........than all the *****s..................and all them mayweather combined...............fact

Comment

Originally posted by WALDO. View Post
                  Also I don't expect these past greats to follow the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao bullcrap, I'm sure they got better things to do.
                  Weh.

If Hagler went on siding with Floyd with the testing I'm damn sure you would say otherwise.

Comment

does'nt the boxing commission take care of testing already? nobody is bigger than boxing. let the commission take care of the testing and fighter fight!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X