No announcement yet.

So its 4:30pm and I Answer the Door

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So its 4:30pm and I Answer the Door

in my teenage mutant ninja turtles t-shirt, pajama pants, eating a banana popsicle and smoking a joint. This man actually had the balls to sit on my front porch with me while I finished my joint and explain how important my vote is in the next election and that Romney wants the same things I want. He made my mind up for me, Im voting Romney.

That Romney supporter sure had class. Did he take a hit with you?

I'm also voting Romney.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
      That Romney supporter sure had class. Did he take a hit with you?

I'm also voting Romney.
      No, he just sat there and gave me the usual talking points. I was just impressed that when I answered the door he wasn't just like, uh never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
        in my teenage mutant ninja turtles t-shirt, pajama pants, eating a banana popsicle and smoking a joint. This man actually had the balls to sit on my front porch with me while I finished my joint and explain how important my vote is in the next election and that Romney wants the same things I want. He made my mind up for me, Im voting Romney.
        a banana popsicle?

are those good?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              a banana popsicle?

are those good?
              My kill has kind of a fruity aftertaste so the popsicle went real well with it. Ive never tried one when I wasnt high though.

Comment

I've never had banana popsicle, but I do love to freeze banana chips, and snack on them.

I do the same with pineapple chunks.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  I've never had banana popsicle, but I do love to freeze banana chips, and snack on them.

I do the same with pineapple chunks.
                  Today is my cheat day, but frozen fruit is delicious. The popsicles are my kids,

Comment

Working...
                  X