No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Chavez, Duran Dream Match Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Chavez, Duran Dream Match Face To Face

Two of the greatest pound-for-pound boxers in the history of the sport, Julio Cesar Cahvez Sr. and Robert Duran, came face to face at the WBC's press conference at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. The WBC and Hublot came together to celebrate the legends of boxing. Other boxers present were Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Sugar Ray Leonard, Larry Holmes and several more. More photos to come............

[Click Here To Read More]

lol at Chavez tryna be a canelo

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Two of the greatest pound-for-pound boxers in the history of the sport, Julio Cesar Cahvez Sr. and Robert Duran, came face to face at the WBC's press conference at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. The WBC and Hublot came together to celebrate the legends of boxing. Other boxers present were Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Sugar Ray Leonard, Larry Holmes and several more. More photos to come............

[Click Here To Read More]
      coooooooooooool

Comment

Nice. Great pic.

Comment

Dammnnnnnn Duran has really slimmed down and looks really good

Comment

Say it ain't so! Duran is starting to get that "androgynous old man look" that many men get when they get in their 50's.

For some reason, they start to look a lot less "manly."

Lol, expect to get my head taken off for this, but it's the truth. .

As far as a boxer, though, I think he's one of everybody's all time favorites, mine included.

Comment

Legends...

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Say it ain't so! Duran is starting to get that "androgynous old man look" that many men get when they get in their 50's.

For some reason, they start to look a lot less "manly."

Lol, expect to get my head taken off for this, but it's the truth. .

As far as a boxer, though, I think he's one of everybody's all time favorites, mine included.
                Well he is 61 years old. He's also the only fighter to fight in 5 different decades

Comment

Who's "Cahvez"?

Comment

Cool pic. Duran would have won though.

Comment

Working...
                    X