Kevin Johnson lost to Tor Hamer???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Johnson lost to Tor Hamer???

What happen?

I didn't see any of the fights in the tournament. But I just checked boxrec and he lost to Hamer.

I see that they were only fighting 3 rounds. Was it a robbery or is the Hamer guy a force to be reckoned with?

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    What happen?

I didn't see any of the fights in the tournament. But I just checked boxrec and he lost to Hamer.

I see that they were only fighting 3 rounds. Was it a robbery or is the Hamer guy a force to be reckoned with?

johnson didnt do enough to win the fight
    other than his jab he's not a good fighter. it's sad to thnik that he is / was a contender.

hammer is nothing at all to write home about. you dont need much to make waves at HW these days.

he'll probably get a big fight off of it

Comment

Johnson was rubbish but to be fair to Hamer he walked through everybody. I don't think you could have asked much more of him last night, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the field, barely broke a sweat all night.

Comment

Johnson is the laziest boxer I've ever seen.

He could've easily won the £32k if he had actually tried but no, talked all that shit and looked like a mug.

Comment

he just used a High Work Rate and didn't allow Kevin Johnson to Out-Box Him

Comment

He out pointed him amateur boxing style. Hamer is good but nothing special.

Comment

Damn, I thought this was on the weekend.. got the timing messed up..

Comment

Hamer had too much for Johnson who was just too lazy and only just got through his semi. Hamer blew Dallas away in his semi in 30 seconds but Dallas had just taken a lot of big shots from Little. Hard to tell what he would be like in a longer bout against a big heavyweight and if he would tire out but he did a good job at prizefighter and was easily the best man in it.

Comment

Johnson looked tired half way through his 2nd fight of the night and it continued when he returned for the final. A guy calling himself world class and goes into a tournament against what is basically bums and has nothing to offer but a jab, which he barely threw, and yet was still gassed after 5 rounds....despite having 30 minutes to recover after the first 3 rounder.

Hamer done well all tourament though; he was the only one who didn't look exhausted and had some speed.

Comment

Working...
                  X