Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Told Cotto's Mother, He Hits Like a Girl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito: I Told Cotto's Mother, He Hits Like a Girl!

Madison Square Garden, New York City - Antonio Margarito wasn't happy with the tenth round stoppage in Saturday's rematch against WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto. Around the third round, Margarito's right eye began to swell up. The right was badly damaged in last year's decision loss to Manny Pacquiao. Margarito had a major surgical procedure earlier this year and had an artificial lens inserted into the eye. By the tenth round, the eye appeared to have been swollen shut. The doctors stopped the fight, but Margarito disagrees with their decision.

[Click Here To Read More]

classless as always lol. The cheat got what he deserved. An ass whooping

Comment

The little respect i had left for this guy is also gone now...

Comment

Haha, this coming from the guy with a girls haircut.

What a piece of s**t.

Comment

Full of execuses, just like all his fans.

Comment

to stand and go punch for punch with margarito would be stupid given his style and chin. he got out boxed period and thats the way to beat him.

Comment

Naaa naaa nanaaa naaa

Hey hey hey

Goodbyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

So he's bringing up his mother?..

Lol..Margarito should've been allowed to go another round just so his eye could've received more damage, he deserved it, no doubt.

Comment

Cotto told his mother you were a classless criminal.

Comment

Margarito doesnt deserve the big pay days, he is a bum if it werent for that chin he wouldnt be nothing.

I am Mexican and i am ashamed of this guy, i hope he doesnt retire and they match him against some other good 154- 160 fighter, so he can get that eye pummeled into dust.

I would love to watch him get punished by Kirkland, Canelo, Martinez, Quillin, or many others.

Comment

Working...
                    X